User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    IA-TXFarmboy

Camping in Texas - Met another Grand Design Owner (Cedar Hill State Park)

We made our maiden voyage of our Reflection 303 this week to just south of Dallas in Cedar Hill State Park. We were pleasantly surprised to see another Grand Design Fifth Wheel as we were headed to our site. We stopped by later and met Graham (Graham Robinson and his family with their new Solitude.) We laughed because Graham said he and his brother both bought new Solitudes about 3 or 4 months ago. He really liked the "auto-leveling" feature and I can't blame him. It looked pretty cool.

Anyway, it was good to see another Grand Design in the park! I think it will become much more common place in the next few years. (And Patti and I enjoyed meeting Graham - heck of a nice guy!)

John and Patti Gillman

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Camping in Texas - Met another Grand Design Owner (Cedar Hill State Park)

Great story... We've had ours for almost a year and still haven't run into another GD RV
    Jim and Kerry
    2014 Solitude 369RL
    2016 Silverado 3500HD
    Diesel/Allison

RetArmyMSG
    I just picked up our Solitude in January at McClain's RV in Denton. They worked a deal that made it worth it for me to make the drive from El Paso. We saw the 369RL for the first time at a RV show and knew it's what we wanted. So far I'm loving it and yes the leveling system is awesome!