User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Hi from El Paso

RetArmyMSG

Hi from El Paso

We bought our 369RL in January and I just came across this forum today. We had a TT for years and have been researching forever about the right 5er for us to upgrade to. When we saw the Solitude 369RL at an RV show we knew it was for us. So far I am loving it. We try to take short trips to Ruidoso, NM; ABQ, NM; or anywhere within a few hours drive but haven't come across any other GDs. We keep looking but we mostly like all the looks we get...LOL

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RetArmyMSG View Post
    We bought our 369RL in January and I just came across this forum today. We had a TT for years and have been researching forever about the right 5er for us to upgrade to. When we saw the Solitude 369RL at an RV show we knew it was for us. So far I am loving it. We try to take short trips to Ruidoso, NM; ABQ, NM; or anywhere within a few hours drive but haven't come across any other GDs. We keep looking but we mostly like all the looks we get...LOL
    Welcome to the forum and Grand Design! And of course thank you for your many years of service!
    We have a 369 also and absolutely love it! My husband and I always say watching that auto leveling system feels like something out of Star Wars. We had a TT and went through the manual leveling also. Not really fun!
    We had our 369 out a couple of weeks ago and couldn't find anything that we didn't like! We are heading out to Gulf Shores, AL in two weeks and really looking forward to some warm weather camping!
    Your post sounded so much like our experience. We must have gone through every trailer made in the last five years but the second we walked into the Solitude 369 we both said this is the one we want!!
    Happy camping!
    Allen and Sandi-Lexington, KY
    Home of fast horses and beautiful women!
    2015 Chevrolet Duramax 4 x 4 3500 HD LTZ
    2014 Solitude 369 RL-Oct. 2014
    2016 Momentum 376 TH-April 2016

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum Scott and Lora, and thank you for your service!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Scott & Lora and welcome to the forums! Glad you found us
    Thanks so much for your service. My son is currently overseas and will be home in June. I'll be very glad to see him.

We also spent months looking for our new RV. Last August, we accidentally came across Solitude and it was love at first site.
    Renee & Bill -- Central Louisiana
    2014 Solitude 305RE #404
    2007 F250

King Pin
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Welcome Scott and Lora! Hope to see you on the road one of these days.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Scott and Laura...
    We're new owners of a Solitude 360RL too. We saw the 369RL at the Quartzsite, Az RV show last January and were bitten by the new RV bug! After we returned home we started shopping in earnest but never found another RV that could match the Solitude!

This Saturday were heading out to the Colorado river for our shake-down trip. Yipee!

Kathy
    Jim and Kathy Marker - Ramona, Ca.
    2014 Solitude 369RL #1277 (AKA - "Tudee")
    2014 3500 Ram Laramie HD Dually Crew Cab 4x4 -6.7 Cummins with Aisin Tranny (AKA - "Big Foot")
    50 gal Transfer Flow Auxiliary Tank
    Curt Q24 Hitch
    2002 2500 Chevy LB HD Duramax Crew Cab- Retired
    EEZRV TPMS- Tire Pressure Monitoring System

http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/...tesMap_1_1.gif
    http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/...ovincesMap.gif

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Navigator View Post

This Saturday were heading out to the Colorado river for our shake-down trip. Yipee!

Kathy
    Kathy,

We expect lots of pictures from this trip!

Steve