Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have had Travel Trailers and this is our third 5th wheel. Seems we just couldn't find everything we wanted in just one unit until we found the Solitude! I truly think finally, this will be the one. A keeper!!! We usually stay close to home and once a year go a bit farther away for a week or so. Looking forward to this camping season with this unit. My husband would LOVE to full time, but we're in our early 50's and still need to work to PAY for this beautiful unit!! Someday!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wish you a safe and happy trip on your first outing. I have owned my Solitude 369RL for over a year now and simply love it. Had a few minor warranty issues and they were taken care of with no problem. I really love my Solitude and Grand Design is a good company to work with. They are there to support you when you need it. Hope to see you at the rally. Happy Camping!!!!! I am camping right now in Maryland, just wish it was a little warmer. I have gone over 5000 miles since I bought my Solitude and am going to the Grand Canyon in June. The unit travels well.

Debby - Stafford, Virginia
    2017 Grand Design Solitude ST374TH
    2012 GMC Denali 3500HD DRW

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks and safe travels to you. The Grand Canyon is on our bucket list as was Niagara Falls. We went there last summer and it was fabulous!!! Where are you camping in MD right now???

Cathy and Bill, York PA
    2014 Solitude #1201
    2007 Ford F-550

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am camping at Hagerstown/Antietam KOA one of the few places opened. This is one of my favorite campgrounds in Maryland. I always get my site overlooking the creek. I am going to the Grand Canyon at the beginning of June and will be gone for a whole month. Two weeks to travel and two weeks to see the Grand Canyon. Going to the North and South Rim both. It is also on my bucket list.

Debby - Stafford, Virginia
    2017 Grand Design Solitude ST374TH
    2012 GMC Denali 3500HD DRW

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12