User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I finally had the time to look behind the storage panel (and at my rear bedroom and kitchen registers) at my ducting and mine has no problems. Airflow to those rear registers is adequate but by the time the air gets back there it has lost some heat, I guess the ducts are not well insulated. I have the same poor set up in the bathroom cabinet. Some of the other GD models have an extra heater register built into their stairs, and it looks very simple to add that to my unit so I'm going to do that. After I put in the actual vent hose and duct boot as you did from the bathroom cabinet floor I expect that the front bedroom will actually get too much heat relative to the rest of the trailer. My 2018 doesn't have the fireplace heater that I guess later models have. So I'm going to put a "y" in that duct and install another register in the stairs to help heat the main living area. I have two options, put it in the side wall by the little step night light, which would be the easiest but the air would point at the side wall. My first choice will be to put in in the riser of the second step which would direct the air flow straighter into the main living area. I tried to attach pictures showing both options, but two of them show up sideways and I can't figure out how to rotate them in this app. The area under the steps is wide open and fairly easy (for a trailer) to get to.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SIDE OF STAIRS.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	91.5 KB 
ID:	33308Click image for larger version. 

Name:	UNDER STAIRS FIT HEATER DUCT.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	85.3 KB 
ID:	33309Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SIDE OF STAIRS.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	91.5 KB 
ID:	33308Click image for larger version. 

Name:	UNDER STAIRS FIT HEATER DUCT.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	85.3 KB 
ID:	33309
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails UNDER STAIRS FIT HEATER DUCT 2.jpg  

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On another note for the Reflection 150 I found that the shower controls were not mounted to anything other than the shower stall and would eventually crack the stall leading to bigger problems. So I carefully cut out the back panel of the bedroom closet for access to the back of the shower and added framing to secure the shower controls and shower head. (I know it's not perfectly square but I had to line it up the existing screws from the shower control mount). It's solid and now my shower stall doesn't flex and warp. I reinstalled the closet panel with screws instead of staples just to make it easier if I ever have to access this again. Another piece of trim to cover the cut I made and it looks great. Just an idea if you have the same issue. And if someone can help me attach pictures that don't rotate that would be awesome. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SHOWER STALL BEFORE FRAME.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	91.2 KB 
ID:	33310Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SHOWER STALL AFTER FRAME.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	98.6 KB 
ID:	33311

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234