Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First trip - minor issues

Returned this afternoon from a short three day excursion with the new 337 RLS. Great time! Two minor issues....the 7 way connector on the trailer is oblong and won't connect into the female connector on the truck. The guy at the dealership had a heck of a time connecting it. I though refuse to fight with it. Went and bought a replacement, installed and ok. We'll see what GD says tomorrow when I call. Second thing, we got the LCI Level up installed and it seems to not be functioning properly. Levels just perfect but when hooking up, it's not right. Instructions say to press 'left and right together' and it will return to the same position when you unhooked. Not so on ours. Get an error message that the feature is disabled so have retract legs individually. I'll wait for some feedback here as it is possible I'm missing something.

Otherwise, outstanding. Tows wonderfully
    Chris
    Kanata ON
    2015 337RLS, 2014 Ram 3500 DRW CTD Crew Cab

Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Level Up system had to be a dealer installed item, since GD does not offer it on any Reflection models.

You would be better off contacting the installing dealer, or go directly to Lippert.

Last time I messed with the Level Up system, that feature only worked on the hydraulic versions. I bet you have the electric version....
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS