We just got back from our first trip with the new 337RLS. All I can say is "Wow". What a comfortable rig. We drove from Tucson to Roosevelt Lake Arizona. It was 137 miles one-way. Along the way, we encountered some 8% uphill and downhill grades! The Ford F350 Diesel did a great job with the Reflection and maintained the speed at the 55mph limit.

We have a list of concerns we need to get the dealer to address. But we feel confident that they'll be able to turn it quickly. There were quite a few initial quality "misses" that should have been caught during manufacturing, or the PDI's at Grand Design or the dealer. Most of them are relatively minor, and a few I could even address myself.

There was also some damage to the interior of the unit when a dealer's employee entered the unit with a leaking pen in her back pocket. She got blue ink on the wall panel, and it wouldn't come off. In fact, when she tried to clean it, she damaged the panel so badly, that it will have to be removed and replaced. It also looks like someone was trying to remove a sticker on the refrigerator and used a scouring pad. It was badly scratched on both the freezer and refrigerator section. The refrigerator panels will have to be replaced also.

But even with the problems we were thrilled with the rig and will be hitting the road for the summer in comfort.