Background: Have 2013 CC Ford F250, 4x4, long bed with the camper package which includes the extra heavy service front springs, auxiliary rear springs and read stabalizer bar. Should handle the 303 with ease. I have ordered the B&W BVK3300 (typing from memory, if I got this number wrong, don't worry I double checked and did order the correct hitch ) hitch to fit my factory installed 5th wheel hitch (puck system).

Truck Numbers: Highest Point Tailgate) = 54.5 inches. From ground to bed of truck = 34.5 inches.

Question: The Reflection 303FLS when level has an overhang of 61.5 inches, correct? My truck side rails at the highest point, tailgate, is 54.5 inches, giving me the minimum 6 inch clearance.
Question: The king pin plate is set at 49.5 inches, correct? The truck bed measures at the bottom to ground at 34.5 inches. If I install the hitch so the plate is at 51.5 inches, this would give me the 49.5 inches to kingpin plus 2 inch sag. Am I missing anything here? Just trying to get the hitch setup prior to picking up the new trailer.

Please chime in with any issues seen with my probable setup, any corrections that will need to be made, and any other concerns/comments. I have pulled travel trailers since 1975, this will be my very first 5th wheel, and at my age (yes I am THAT old ), probably my last trailer. You guys/girls are great here, look forward to many years of information from this forum and possibly meeting some of you later in life.

On another note, anybody got a written hookup checklist they want to post? What do you use under the front landing gear when setting up camp/storage? I currently have the plastic blocks under the tougue of the trailer, will they be steady/safe enough?

Thanks,
Don