Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Still dreaming... waiting to purchase Reflection 320MKS

We wanted a Solitude. Decided that we wanted to go smaller and then wanted a Lance TT. After spending an hour in one we felt to cramped so then we decided on an Imagine 2670MK that had the PERFECT floorplan for us.

Then the dealer said "Have you see the Reflection fifth wheel version? Same floorplan."

So we checked out the Reflection 320MKS.

It was love. So now we're in a holding pattern waiting until the funds become available to where we can purchase the truck and trailer. It will be a while but that gives me plenty of time to dream and plan!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome. That's the American dream... imagine the possibilities and then go for it.
    Tim & Lynn
    Western NY
    2017 Solitude 310GK
    2022 Chevy LTZ 2500HD 6.6L Turbo Diesel

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Getting my wife on board was the hard part. All I had to do was show her the trailer and remind her that we don't HAVE to be tied to a house. It finally sunk in with her. Less is more and not being tied to a house, living in an awesome unit like the 320, it's doable!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome svanarts. The 320 MKS is certainly a nice trailer. Hope your dream becomes a reality. You guys will have fun with that trailer.
    Randy & Sharon (Went full time April 14th 2017)

2016 Ram CC SB Outdoorsman 4x4 CTD
    Michelin 295/70R18
    Fold-A-Cover G4 tonneau,
    Dee Zee truck bed mat,
    Dee Zee tailgate assist,
    Dodge Ram 4x4 Steering Gear Box Brace
    Fumoto oil drain valve,
    Husky floor liners,
    WeatherTech No Drill Mud Flaps,
    Firestone Ride-Rite Suspension Kit
    Reece Pro Series 20K lb 5th wheel hitch

2018 Solitude 375res
    8K lb axles, springs & hubs with Nev-R-Lube bearings
    MORryde HD shackle kit with brass bushings & wet bolts
    Reece Sidewinder 19K lb pin box.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you!

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We're in our seventh week living in the 2018 320MKS - our first trailer - and really enjoying it, but only for a few more weeks.

I wish I could trade you some tips and warnings about it in return for the secret of how you convinced your wife to give up your house to RV full-time, but I have little to tell you. It's a very nice trailer so far. We've experienced below-freezing cold and some hot days and found it comfortable in both. The layout - esp. having two places to sit and work on computers - is great, lots of space, and everything works well so far.

If it was up to me we'd wander for a couple of years like this, but I'm told that it's not up to me.

Best of luck with your dream.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm glad to hear there's not much to tell about the 320MKS. I wish I could tell you what I said to convince my wife to travel full time but honestly it was just dealing with her mother and our kids that is making her want to travel! How about I send them over to you? Might do the trick!
    Scott and Cristy (future Texans)
    Dreaming of:
    RAM 3500
    Reflection 320MKS

http://airprayer.net/

https://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ez...f8d0/event.png

But who's counting?

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am in the market for a 320MKS also. I like the outdoor entertainment and kitchen. Got to sell the wife on the smaller sofa as she likes the 337. The 320 will have a lighter pin weight to start and once loaded will fare better as food in the fridge will offset some of the weight of closet and front storage. I am going to look at a unit in a few weeks. Nicely loaded with 2 ACs and slide toppers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I only needed the desk to sell my wife on the 320MKS. And the outdoor kitchen (or the dirty kitchen) as she calls it. Figure I'm going to order with 2 ACs and dual pane windows. NO booth dinette thank you. The only thing is we don't want or need the outdoor TV so trying to figure out what I'll do with that space. Maybe an outdoor kitchen spice rack? I have a few years to figure that out I guess.

Be sure to post some pictures of your 320 so I can live vicariously through you!
    Scott and Cristy (future Texans)
    Dreaming of:
    RAM 3500
    Reflection 320MKS

http://airprayer.net/

https://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ez...f8d0/event.png

But who's counting?

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by svanarts View Post
    I only needed the desk to sell my wife on the 320MKS. And the outdoor kitchen (or the dirty kitchen) as she calls it. Figure I'm going to order with 2 ACs and dual pane windows. NO booth dinette thank you. The only thing is we don't want or need the outdoor TV so trying to figure out what I'll do with that space. Maybe an outdoor kitchen spice rack? I have a few years to figure that out I guess. Be sure to post some pictures of your 320 so I can live vicariously through you!
    Re: dual-pane windows, there are threads here about them and debate about whether they are worth it. They add about 400 pounds to the trailer, which is 400 pounds less of your own stuff you can put in it, and they are (according to one owner) only spaced about 1/8" apart so they offer far less insulation value than home dual-pane windows do. FYI.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast