User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have had our Momentum 349m since March 2017. The one control system has worked great until recently with the latest updates to the app. Now the app control for the leveling system will quit and basically shows a template of the screen with no control of the system. I have had it to the dealer who said it was fixed but it is still doing the same thing. I have called LCI but have not received a call back on this issue. I am also waiting for a call back from the dealer so i guess we will see what happens.

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stagner View Post
    We have had our Momentum 349m since March 2017. The one control system has worked great until recently with the latest updates to the app. Now the app control for the leveling system will quit and basically shows a template of the screen with no control of the system. I have had it to the dealer who said it was fixed but it is still doing the same thing. I have called LCI but have not received a call back on this issue. I am also waiting for a call back from the dealer so i guess we will see what happens.
    Are you talking about the app for the phone or does this happen on the hardwired "tablet" inside your Momentum? I recently had an issue with the phone app after the update that would not allow me to use the manual control of the leveling system. I uninstalled the app, downloaded it again and re-installed, works the way it should now. If you are referring to the system built in to the Momentum, have you attempted to turn off the converter and battery disconnect switch and then restore power? This will reset the One Control system which could fix your issue.
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FT4NOW View Post
    Are you talking about the app for the phone or does this happen on the hardwired "tablet" inside your Momentum? I recently had an issue with the phone app after the update that would not allow me to use the manual control of the leveling system. I uninstalled the app, downloaded it again and re-installed, works the way it should now. If you are referring to the system built in to the Momentum, have you attempted to turn off the converter and battery disconnect switch and then restore power? This will reset the One Control system which could fix your issue.
    This is with the app for the phone. I have an andersen hitch so the phone app was awesome, I could back up to the 5th wheel and raise the landing gear if need be and then when in the correct position I could lower it on to the ball. I have not tried uninstalling the phone app but thinking it was my new phone I tried my old phone that i keep in the trailer that used to work and had the same results. I will try your suggestion and let you know if it works.
    Thank you for the advice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FT4NOW View Post
    Well here is an update. i tried uninstalling the phone app and reinstalling with the same results but i also had a Samsung tablet in the trailer that has not had the latest One Control update applied to it and it works perfectly. so apparently it is an app update issue and can hopefully be resolved.

Thanks again

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, i have done through your mentioned PDF file, it was quite informative about one control docking station, connections to wireless network, and one control functions.Thanks for sharing...
    Bryant Griffin
    Brightening your day with solar power.:o
    BEST & BRIGHTEST SOLAR LIGHTS FOR OUTDOOR AND GARDEN

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I get the disappearing icons from time to time on my 17 376. I have installed hinges on the little access panel to where the controllers are located down below. When they disappear I go into the access panel and wiggle the connectors walla, they are back. We are approaching our first anniversary. We use it every day. It hasn't been a big enough problem for me to include it in the warranty work I am having done this week.
    Dallas
    2017 Momentum 376TH, 2019 Ford F450, Dual Rear Wheel, 4x4, diesel.
    2015 Harley-Davidson Street, XG750

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by D2Reid View Post
    I get the disappearing icons from time to time on my 17 376. I have installed hinges on the little access panel to where the controllers are located down below. When they disappear I go into the access panel and wiggle the connectors walla, they are back. We are approaching our first anniversary. We use it every day. It hasn't been a big enough problem for me to include it in the warranty work I am having done this week.
    Nice idea to install hinges, I have recommended before to:

1) Unplug and cut all 110V and 12V power and plug the power back in to see if the icons come back.
    2) Open the access panel in the front storage (gen area) and see if all of the wires are fully seated in the canbus terminating resistors.
    3) Reprogram tablet: https://www.lci1.com/assets/content/...ing_Manual.pdf
    4) Call GD

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazybanshee View Post
    you have a loose cable or wire loose between your android and the control center in the storage compartment under the stairs
    "storage compartment under the stairs"?
    2022 Silverado Duramax/Allison 2500 HD
    2018 Momentum 328
    2018 Polaris RZR
    2005 Polaris Sportsman 500

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    freewayrandy it is just an open area under the stairs you can get to by taking off the side panel in the front compartment where all the electronics and cabling are located
    2007 Volvo 780 VNL Trailersaver Hitch
    2017 Momentum 397th
    2015 Polaris RZR 900S Voodoo Blue
    2017 Polaris RZR S1000 Matte Black
    2019 Polaris RZR S1000 Titanium Matte
    3 Yamaha Banshee's 2-Honda 400 EX's
    Honda 250EX 2016 Polaris Outlaw 110 EFI

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One Control WIFI Password quit working

Hi all,
    I’ve had my momentum 384m for exactly a week. Last night returned to trailer, tried to connect to the one control WiFi to utilize my iPhone to turn on some lights etc. to this moment, I am still getting a message that the password is incorrect. I am inputting it exactly as on the label, caps and all. No idea as to why it could change on its own. Anyone have a similar issue, or a fix?

Thanks,
    Eric and Lori

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast