User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GWIVET View Post
    Hi all,
    I’ve had my momentum 384m for exactly a week. Last night returned to trailer, tried to connect to the one control WiFi to utilize my iPhone to turn on some lights etc. to this moment, I am still getting a message that the password is incorrect. I am inputting it exactly as on the label, caps and all. No idea as to why it could change on its own. Anyone have a similar issue, or a fix?

Thanks,
    Eric and Lori
    You should be using a pin number to log into the app.
    Pam & Ed
    "Just Kruse'n"

Momentum 376TH (New 11/04/2016)
    Full Timing since 11/04/2016
    2017 Ram 3500 DRW Aisin 3.73

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m having problems with MyRv WiFi. It worked great and would connect to my phone up until our last trip. I went through everything I can find on the WiFi system both through the settings page and the apps/WiFi page on the Control panel. I don’t have the tablet model. In the setting mode there is a window that says WiFi off. When I tap it to turn it on the system takes me right to the control panel without turning WiFi on. When I tap on the apps/WiFi the page opens without a WiFi icon. All it has is an Acrobat icon & a Date/Time icon.
    I’ve reset it through both the on/off button and used a paper clip to reset, neither has turned the WiFi back on.
    Anyone have any suggestions on what I need to do to reset it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CyndiTad View Post
    I’m having problems with MyRv WiFi. It worked great and would connect to my phone up until our last trip. I went through everything I can find on the WiFi system both through the settings page and the apps/WiFi page on the Control panel. I don’t have the tablet model. In the setting mode there is a window that says WiFi off. When I tap it to turn it on the system takes me right to the control panel without turning WiFi on. When I tap on the apps/WiFi the page opens without a WiFi icon. All it has is an Acrobat icon & a Date/Time icon.
    I’ve reset it through both the on/off button and used a paper clip to reset, neither has turned the WiFi back on.
    Anyone have any suggestions on what I need to do to reset it?

To fully reset it, turn off the converter (use the breaker) and then turn off your battery disconnect switch. Turn them both back on and your all set, you should see an android splash screen and it will make a few sounds while it loads back up.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FT4NOW View Post
    To fully reset it, turn off the converter (use the breaker) and then turn off your battery disconnect switch. Turn them both back on and your all set, you should see an android splash screen and it will make a few sounds while it loads back up.

Thanks but that didn’t work either.

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CyndiTad View Post
    Thanks but that didn’t work either.

Are you sure you are on the correct screen? Look at picture one, press the home icon in the middle on bottom row. Then the screen should look like picture two, scroll up and click MyRV Control Panel, then your screen should look like picture three. I don't know if this a new to you system or its broken, figure eliminate the easy stuff first.

2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you sure you are on the correct screen? Look at picture one, press the home icon in the middle on bottom row. Then the screen should look like picture two, scroll up and click MyRV Control Panel, then your screen should look like picture three. I don't know if this a new to you system or its broken, figure eliminate the easy stuff first.

Yup. I got all that. What I’m not getting is the WiFi connection for the coach.

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't have that version so I'm not sure what else to tell you. If you slide the physical screen up, it should come off the bracket. Your wifi hub should be behind the LCD screen, might want to make sure all the wires are plugged in good. Maybe they got loose while driving? Other than that, I would try to play around with the different options. Hopefully someone with a newer version can be more helpful.

2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lippert One Control System

I don't have that version so I'm not sure what else to tell you. If you slide the physical screen up, it should come off the bracket. Your wifi hub should be behind the LCD screen, might want to make sure all the wires are plugged in good. Maybe they got loose while driving? Other than that, I would try to play around with the different options. Hopefully someone with a newer version can be more helpful.

Thank you. Just as an FYI if you finger on the settings icon in the upper right hand corner of your screen then pull your finger down you should be able to access the two screen shots I posted. When you get the screen that says no internet look in the upper right corner again and tap on the icon there. That will bring up the other screen.

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mine is similar, but black and white, not blue. Just so you know, it says my wifi is off, but everything works from the screen or my phone with the OneControl app. It sounds like a wire got loose to me. There was a thread awhile ago of disappearing icons and the culprit was loose wires to the different modules because this operates on a canbus type setup.

2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mine is similar, but black and white, not blue. Just so you know, it says my wifi is off, but everything works from the screen or my phone with the OneControl app. It sounds like a wire got loose to me. There was a thread awhile ago of disappearing icons and the culprit was loose wires to the different modules because this operates on a canbus type setup.

So your phone still works with the app even though it says no WiFi? This is what I get on my phone when I try to get the WiFi on my phone. It’s always auto connected before.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast