Installed Splendide washer and dryer in the 369rl today. Just wanted to pass along a few things I learned in the process. When Grand Design states that these units are washer/dryer ready they mean that the hookups are in the general area. To install the washer you have to route the water supply lines inside in wall. I did this by cutting a section out of the left side of the supply pan. Then I used a 2" hole saw to put an outlet hole as close to the wall as I could. This worked pretty well. I was able to insert the drain line into the pipe as I was pushing the machine in and it fit between the machine and the wall. Then I discovered the electric cord won't clear the top of the machine when pushed in. I got an angle replacement plug at Lowes and put it on the cord. Problem solved. While I am at it I wanted to use both sides of the plug only to find that you can only plug into one side. I took the plug out and found that all the works were in the plug but the holes for the prongs were closed. I took a small screwdriver and knocked the plastic out of these holes and reinstalled the outlet. The dryer outlet is the same. I installed the angle plug on this cord as well. The only other thing I found was the dryer vent pipe didn't line up with the center line marked by Grand Design. I made a template for mine and found it was about 1/2" lower than was marked on the wall. Be sure you measure this before you drill.
Hope this is of some help to someone in the future. Allen