Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GD0wner,

What model did you decide to go with? We are in San Antonio and wondering if we need a model with the 2nd AC option. We like the 2600RB, but it has no option for 2nd AC. We also, like the 2800BH, which now has the option, so trying to decide how to go. Our trailer now is a Puma 30RKSS with a single AC and it doesn't keep up in the July and August heat unless in a well shaded site, so we want to be sure we go with one that can handle the heat. I'm sure the GD is better insulated, so we may be fine with one AC. How is yours doing in the heat? Thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello All. I live in Central California where the temps in the summer range from 98 to 110 June thru late Sept. (Pretty dry heat. 15-35% usually) I currently have a 2018 2800BH with two AC's. The one in the bedroom is it's own separate unit not tied to the thermostat. The central AC is controlled by the thermostat and does a pretty good job if started early before it gets too hot. You have to be hooked up to 50a shore power for both to work at the same time. With both running, it stays really cool. The bedroom AC is a little loud, but my wife HATES the heat, especially at night. We haven't had to use both too often as we usually head for the Sierra's or the Central Coast. However, it's there if we need it. Sorry not much help, but like I pointed out, it's there if we need it. Travel Safe.
    Bob and Betty
    Lilly, our Old English Sheepdog
    Penny, our Shitz Tzu/Maltese mix
    New Owners 2019 Imagine 2800BH
    2018 F150 CREW 5.0 V8

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12