Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by socaljb View Post
    OK, glad I found this topic. We just got our new Imagine 2600RB about a week ago. Did our first three day trip locally to kind of check things out, only two items surfaced but I'm not sure if it's something to be concerned with yet.. or where to start for troubleshooting or contacting dealer.

On the passenger side front of the underbelly we had water dripping out once everything was disconnected and I started hitching up. Nothing appeared to leak or build-up while level and hooked to the campground water (and I do use a good pressure regulator). Once I removed blocks and levelers up to put on the ball of truck, we saw the water dripping out. Maybe 2 cups worth of water dripping which did eventually stop. I'm really worried that something caused a buildup and is now leaking or sitting somewhere interior in the walls.

It's in storage at the moment but I'm going to get it back out and put it on level ground again for a few days hooked up to city water. If anyone has a though or idea please advise. I find it strange though because I can't possibly imagine what if any water line is even near the point of where water was dripping out since it's far from the bathroom and still forward of the galley.

Thoughts? I regret not getting pictures of it.
    Was it coming from the underbelly coroplast, or could it have been coming from the low point drains or the fresh water vent drain below the coroplast?
    Steve & Sue (pups:Sky & Sierra) Gardnerville, Nv
    2017 Refelection 297RSTS
    2017 Ford 350 CC 4x4 Lariat Superduty 6.7, Long Bed

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve7 View Post
    Was it coming from the underbelly coroplast, or could it have been coming from the low point drains or the fresh water vent drain below the coroplast?
    It was coming from the underbelly but not sure if it's near low point drains. I've not been able to walk through all the locations and names of things yet on the rig. I'm getting it back out from storage on Monday and will check it thoroughly again, hopefully I can replicate it if this is a real issue. Thanks for the suggestion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had a similar issue on my 2016 2800BHS. The amount of water was noticable as we were taking showers and I was on a full hook up. The issue on my trailer was the trap connection on the shower. The flex of the shower pan (see other posts) had caused the drain pipe to break, and some water would go to the grey tank, and the rest would end up on the underbelly insulation. The access panel in the shower area can be opened, and then run a gallon or two down the drain and check for the leak. Fortunately, this is easy to fix, but frustrating to have happened. As my trailer was out of warranty, I replaced the trap (less than $10) and used some wood to brace the shower a bit better to remove some of the flex. Hope your fix is as easy, finding the leak was the hardest part.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you ever find out what the cause of the drip was. I have recently purchased a new MKE17 and see the same water drip. No damage inside the camper. just a drip from the back bottom corner of passenger side.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Messy-A, I had taken our 2600RB to the shop under warranty and they did not find anything. I doubt they attempted to remove any panels or really sleuth, but at that point since we still had no noticeable damage we deemed it a non-issue but a 'watch' item. A few weeks after that we had gone back out camping to a similar area where I suspect I noticed the problem, and realized what it likely was.

We were camping in an area where water freezes in early morning and slowly defrosts on mid-day sun. What I noticed is that water had built up in the rain gutter and froze, and any new water dropping into the rain gutter did not roll down the little spout made for run-off (like from AC use). That water ended up dripping down towards the basement hatch and slowly dripped inside the storage area between the door hing is attached to the trailer. My conclusion is that this is a rare instance and typically wouldn't be an issue; I also checked my trailer leveling and found I was off enough to where the water line from dripping just became a bulls eye. I re-tested my theory with a bucket of water on the roof and pouring towards the rain off spouts.

Hope this helps and that you don't have a real issue. We still have our Imagine 2600RB and love every trip in it. Thankfully no major issues as of this writing, just small cosmetic stuff.

Happy travels

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12