Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    King Pin
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

LED Lighting "Reflection"

I'm going to replace my incandescent lighting with LEDs. I'll do them a little bit at a time. If anyone else is interested, here is the bulb count I came up with in the 337.

1076 Bulbs - 2 (Drop down lights over island)
    1383 Bulbs - 4 (Spot reading lights, 2 in living room, 2 in bedroom)
    C921 Bulb - 1 (Stove)
    921 Bulbs - 37 (All other bulbs in RV, including basement and battery compartment).

This list does not include running lights, break lights, etc. It also does not include any existing LED bulbs.

I'd be really interested if any of you have already done this. If so, I'd sure like to hear who your bulb source was and if you're pleased with the results.

Jim

King Pin
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    By the way, I corresponded with Micah Staley (General Manager - Reflection Line) regarding the usage of LED bulbs. He said that since LED bulbs are dropping in price, they are considering changing over in the future, but haven't done so yet. I suggested that they might consider offering these bulbs as an option like they do the dual pane windows. He also stated that changing to LED bulbs will have no impact on your warranty.

King Pin
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Has anyone else replaced any of their incandescent lighting yet? We changed out 1076 and 1383 bulbs and the replacement LED bulbs are bright and have great color. If you want ordering information, drop me a note. We also purchased two 921 bulbs to see what they looked like, but they were way too "blue". So we're looking for alternatives for the 921s that are warmer. Any suggestions?

Lukeysh714
    We use Starlight bulbs. Can get them thru Amazon, Camping World (some) and RVpartscountry (some).

Lukeysh714
    Starlight has a 921 that is 3200 Kelvin temperature. That is warm white. We use them over the dining table and their great. Got them from Amazon.

King Pin
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks much! I just put some on order.

spbrbnj
    I have a 323BHS... I would like to change the 3 sets of LED bulbs on the lights over the dinette, next to the couch over the "bar" area, and to the right of the refrigerator. The stock bulbs are LED, but much too "cool" of a color. I pulled down one of these spring-mounted fixtures, but I couldn't figure out if the fixture could be opened to change the bulb... Has anyone changed these out?

Thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That was the very first upgrade I did. Bought all of mine through amazon. I wasn't so concerned about the batteries more about the heat and what it does to the fixtures and the ceiling as well as the projected life of the LEDs. I replaced all except for the bedroom as those are not on for very long. I'm very pleased with them at this point.
    Horst, Marlene & Jack, Turlock-CA.
    Reflection 303RLS,
    01 Chevy 3500, 6.0L gas, DRW, 4:10 Gears.
    One big giant (140lbs) chocolate lab Jack.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I changed the light in the pantry, which only light up the top shelf , to a flexible LED light strip that goes completely around the perimeter of the door opening. Now you can see all the shelves.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pantry2.jpg 
Views:	234 
Size:	91.1 KB 
ID:	669Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pantry1.jpg 
Views:	217 
Size:	87.2 KB 
ID:	670

nguyenbio
    Eaglehead,

I like that a lot!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast