User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello everyone. This is an older thread, but just joined. Where are you getting these peel-on tiles for your backsplash? And after this last year, are they still holding up well? Getting our new 2800BH this next weekend and my wife is already wanting to do something like this. Thanks!

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rsuazo View Post
    Hello everyone. This is an older thread, but just joined. Where are you getting these peel-on tiles for your backsplash? And after this last year, are they still holding up well? Getting our new 2800BH this next weekend and my wife is already wanting to do something like this. Thanks!
    Hi rsuazo, welcome.

You'll improve the odds of the original poster or someone else already in this thread answering you if you do one of two things:

1. Use the Reply With Quote link at the bottom right of a message you want to respond to. That's what I did to respond to your post... see your original message included above? The text of the message will be included in your response, improving context, and the person you're responding to will get a notification of your post (as you just did for this one).

2. Use the person's username with an @ in front of it to flag them (they'll get a notification you've mentioned them). For example, I'll mention @JoeRobin and @Steve7 who are the two people in this thread to did the mod being discussed. They'll get notified of my post, and hopefully will post a reply to you.

Good luck.
    Mark - 2018 Solitude 310GK - 2017 F-350 diesel SRW short box - Pullrite Superglide hitch

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you, Mark! I appreciate the quick tidbits both of which i was not aware! Have a great rest of day.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rsuazo View Post
    Hi Rsuazo,

Thanks Boyscout also for getting the message to me. It’s been a while, but I believe mine were the authentic “Smart Tiles”, and I ordered directly from them on the internet. Amazon has them also, but I think I wanted a specific style. They are holding up well, and make a difference in jazzing up the trailer a bit. Clean your wall first before applying. I probably used rubbing alcohol, or tsp. Good luck!
    Steve & Sue (pups:Sky & Sierra) Gardnerville, Nv
    2017 Refelection 297RSTS
    2017 Ford 350 CC 4x4 Lariat Superduty 6.7, Long Bed

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve7 View Post
    Hi Rsuazo,

Thanks Boyscout also for getting the message to me. It’s been a while, but I believe mine were the authentic “Smart Tiles”, and I ordered directly from them on the internet. Amazon has them also, but I think I wanted a specific style. They are holding up well, and make a difference in jazzing up the trailer a bit. Clean your wall first before applying. I probably used rubbing alcohol, or tsp. Good luck!
    Hey All,

When doing these smart tiles, how do you deal with the trim piece in the corner? Just cut it out?

We Have a Great Site Team WhittleBurner's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Takoda View Post
    Hey All,

When doing these smart tiles, how do you deal with the trim piece in the corner? Just cut it out?
    I cut to fit as I went along. Trim was easy, the outlet was the biggest challenge but quite doable doable
    Marcy & Gary
    2014 Grand Design - Reflection 303RLS
    2022 GMC 3500 Denali Duramax Longbed SRW
    2015 GMC Denali 3500 - Retired
    2003 F350 - retired
    Michigan
    We're in trouble now, the dog are bloggin'!
    https://3dogsandatrailer.wordpress.com/

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Takoda View Post
    Hey All,

I cut the tiles to fit next to the trim. I left the trim in place.
    Steve & Sue (pups:Sky & Sierra) Gardnerville, Nv
    2017 Refelection 297RSTS
    2017 Ford 350 CC 4x4 Lariat Superduty 6.7, Long Bed

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We did this 3 years ago and also used the "smart tile brand". They are holding up very well.
    2018 Reflection 315RLTS
    2023 F350 Lariat 6.7L/CC/LB/FX4

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12