Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ignorant owner, how to cook in combo mode Furrion convection oven.

Ok, I admit it, I am ignorant and can’t figure this out. How do you set a temp when trying to use the convection microwave on combination mode. In convection oven mode I get it, but in combo mode I don’t. The instructions say you can use combination in any temp from 100-450 but the instructions tell you to select combination, set a time, and hit start, no level setting, no temp setting of the convection oven temp. The display shows combination mode is on (both convection and microwave) but for the life of me I can not find a button combination that allows me to set a temp in combo mode. Help...

Jim
    2017 F350 Bronze Fire XLT short bed SuperCab, SRW power stroke Diesel, 3.31 rear end, 18" AT tires
    Demco hijacker autoslide hitch
    2018 303RLS VIN#: 573FR3329J3313328. Built 4/2017. Dual AC's, freestanding table/chairs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know nothing about that oven... I just want to protest anyone referring to themselves as "stupid." All of us have things we don't know. You can say you are "ignorant" on the subject if you like - and ignorance can be fixed.

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Second Chance View Post
    I know nothing about that oven... I just want to protest anyone referring to themselves as "stupid." All of us have things we don't know. You can say you are "ignorant" on the subject if you like - and ignorance can be fixed.

Rob
    Rob, can I call myself Dumb?
    2017 F350 Bronze Fire XLT short bed SuperCab, SRW power stroke Diesel, 3.31 rear end, 18" AT tires
    2018 303RLS VIN#: 573FR3329J3313328. Built 4/2017. Dual AC's, freestanding table/chairs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyBober View Post
    Rob, can I call myself Dumb?
    Stupid: having or showing a great lack of intelligence or common sense.

Dumb:
    1 a : lacking the human power of speech dumb animals
    b of a person, now often offensive : lacking the ability to speak
    2 : temporarily unable to speak (as from shock or astonishment) struck dumb with fear
    3 : not expressed in uttered words dumb grief
    4 : silent
    they were capable of sitting for hours, dumb and unabashed, over their pipes —Ellen Glasgow
    ; also : taciturn
    5 : lacking some usual attribute or accompaniment; especially : having no means of self-propulsion a dumb barge
    6 a : lacking intelligence : stupid pretended to be dumb
    b : showing a lack of intelligence asking dumb questions a dumb look on his face
    c : requiring no intelligence dumb luck
    7 : not having the capability to process data a dumb terminal.

Ignorant: lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about something in particular.

Your choice, Jim - but I have a higher opinion of you.

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, Rob, I give... changed stupid to ignorant in my post. What’s this world coming to when a guy can’t even pick on himself due to political correctness. . Seriously though, the system won’t let me edit the title of the thread though...

Jim

PS: I still can’t figure out how to make this stupid convection oven work properly in combination mode...

Jim
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, Rob, I give... changed stupid to ignorant in my post. What’s this world coming to when a guy can’t even pick on himself due to political correctness. . Seriously though, the system won’t let me edit the title of the thread though...

Jim

PS: I still can’t figure out how to make this stupid convection oven work properly in combination mode...

Jim
    Personally, I don't want the convection oven part. The microwave is all I need. I know absolutely nothing about convection ovens and don't really want to.

As an aside, when we picked out our Reflection 26RL as the one we wanted, between the time we made the choice and the time we actually bought they changed from a microwave only (with a nice LARGE cabinet beside it) to the combo unit (with a 1/2 sized cabinet now). One of the things I liked about the rig we had picked was the big cabinet (not a lot of large storage spaces in there). Now I don't have the big cabinet and an appliance that I don't really care for.

2017 Reflection 26RL "Mili"
    2016 Ford F250 Extended Cab Gas Engine "Buck" (the truck)

King Pin
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Jim. If you ever want to edit a thread title, click the "edit" botton, then "go advanced". Then you can make changes to the title.

Jim

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TucsonJim View Post
    Jim. If you ever want to edit a thread title, click the "edit" botton, then "go advanced". Then you can make changes to the title.

Jim
    Thanks Jim, done. Unfortunately it changes the title within my first post but doesn’t change the title shown for the thread. I think there is an oops there somewhere.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

King Pin
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks Jim, done. Unfortunately it changes the title within my first post but doesn’t change the title shown for the thread. I think there is an oops there somewhere.
    I guess I can do it with moderator tools only.

Jim

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you ever get the combo mode operation figured out? I've never tried the combo mode, we either use microwave or convection only (not sure what combo does). Overall, the Furrion microwave is junk; we are on our 3rd one since we took delivery 11-1-16 (GD has replaced it twice at no cost to me).
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast