User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can’t wait to pick up our new 303 next Thursday.
    Tom and Janice, where did you purchase your 303?
    Dan, Marcia, Emilee, Tanner, Zac
    2020 Chevy 3500 HD Crew 6.6L Duramax
    2020 Grand Design Reflection 303 RLS

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We live near Pittsburgh, and there is a dealer only about 20 miles from us. We had shopped around a little for the trailer, and found a dealer in Erie (Boyer RV), that would sell for about $2,000 less than the closer dealer. I felt that it was worth the 2-hour drive to save the money. Haven’t had any issues where I need warranty service, so it’s paid off so far. Even if I need to go back to Boyer for service, it’s a relatively easy 2-hour trip up the freeway. I have had a couple of questions, and they have been very helpful and answered questions and offered assistance to my satisfaction.

When we started seriously looking, we decided that we wanted the double-pained windows, second air and the table and chairs, so we needed to have it ordered from the factory. It took about 7 weeks to come in, which was okay, as we also ordered our truck to be factory-built.

Knowing that we were a couple of hours away, the service department checked the trailer prior to letting us know that it was ready and, to my delight, found a couple of issues that needed to be resolved prior to delivery. One was to replace the microwave, and I can’t remember what the other two were. All of that was taken care of, and the trailer was ready for our inspection and pick-up, before the truck was ready. At this point, I’d go back to Boyer again.

If you are interested, our sales guy was John Arnbrister (not sure the spelling is correct). Very low-key and NO-pressure at all. Quite satisfied, overall.
    Tom and Janice (known as Tom in PGH on the “other” forum)

First came the 18' Comfort bumper-pull, was great for 20 years.
    Now a 2019 Reflection 303RLS, second air, double glass, table and chairs
    2019 F350 Lariat (Diesel) 4x4 Crewcab with lots of goodies
    Andersen aluminum with the puck system holding it all together
    Cranberry Twp. PA, about 30 miles north of Pittsburgh

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We ordered one as well, we landed at Ansley RV it was 10,000 less than a dealer that was 1 hour away. Hoping we have no issues as well. It is scheduled to be delivered to the dealer tomorrow and we are picking it up next Thursday so hopefully we can get it checked over by the dealer in plenty of time.
    Dan, Marcia, Emilee, Tanner, Zac
    2020 Chevy 3500 HD Crew 6.6L Duramax
    2020 Grand Design Reflection 303 RLS

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PEEWEE HENSON View Post
    John and kathy, hello. Peewee henson here from reno, nv. Are you still towing your 303 5'er with the 6.2 l gas f250? How's it perform? I drive a 2006 gmc 2500 hd 4x4 extra cab 6l gas. Too much trailer-not enough truck, vice versa? Thanks for the wisdom
    Your 2500 6L gas is a perfect TV for the 303 . . . anywhere in North America. Gas engines have to rev up to generate their power . . . this is what they are designed to do.

We are about to head out for our 5th snowbird winter (5 months) in our 303. Obviously we think this is the perfect RV for a couple with two dogs and a cat for an extended stay.

We tow through the Appalachians in both directions with our turbo gas V6. We only pull out to pass the transports on the long upgrades .

Rob
    Cate & Rob
    2015 Reflection 303RLS

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Took delivery of our 303 about 7 months ago. We have spent 35 nights in it and towed it almost 6000 miles. After every excursion, my wife and I have the same discussion, "What would we change to better suit this rig to our needs?". The answer has remained the same, nothing. That is not to say that it is perfect, but everything is a compromise. Would we like a little more room in the bedroom? Sure, but we value the fact that our trailer is only 32' 5" long more than we want the extra space. Would a larger shower be nice? Yes, but we love having direct access to the bathroom from the bedroom. The living area layout really is perfect. Storage is more than adequate. We packed for a 16 night, 3600 mile trip and had plenty of unused storage space. We have no regrets about our decision to go with the 303. How often does that happen with such a large purchase?
    2022 F450 Platinum
    B & W Companion
    2024 Brinkley Model Z 3610

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a 2017 F250 6.2l gasser with 3.73 rear end and camper pkg. I really like the GD 303RLS but was concerned if the 6.2l would pull it well. What rear end ratio do you have in your 6.2l truck?

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WAMurphy View Post
    I have a 2017 F250 6.2l gasser with 3.73 rear end and camper pkg. I really like the GD 303RLS but was concerned if the 6.2l would pull it well. What rear end ratio do you have in your 6.2l truck?
    3.73. It does fine. More torque would always be better no matter what engine you have, but it gets us where we are going with no trouble.
    John & Kathy
    2014 F250 Lariat FX4 6.2L SBCC
    2014 Reflection 303RLS
    SW Indiana

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the quick response. I’m curious about your gas mileage. I typically get 14 around town empty and 8.5 towing a 7500 lb 32 ft Jayco travel trailer, regardless of the terrain. Thanks again

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WAMurphy View Post
    Thanks for the quick response. I’m curious about your gas mileage. I typically get 14 around town empty and 8.5 towing a 7500 lb 32 ft Jayco travel trailer, regardless of the terrain. Thanks again
    Same ballpark for me with the 303.
    John & Kathy
    2014 F250 Lariat FX4 6.2L SBCC
    2014 Reflection 303RLS
    SW Indiana

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, that’s great considering the additional weight. I appreciate your help. I’ve looked at lighter 5th wheels but I really like the 303RLS.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast