User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

receiver hitch on 379 FL

Has anyone put receiver hitch on this rv? I have Sea Doo trailer thinking about pulling.

Ta4dice
    I've thought about doing the same thing with my sea doo. But the 379 is so long that I'm worried about the overall length.

The pwc trailer is not much weight wonder if fifth wheel could handle it. You are right it will be long.

cuttinchief
    43ft is pretty big and I have discussed this with folks on the site. The bumper is only rated at 150lbs not enough for a hitch. A couple folks put heavier bumpers on there rigs. I would think if you could place a hitch to the frame and under the bumper it might work but haven't done any measuring. Plus I heard it will void your frame warranty. But I don't have a problem looking at it down the line. I have a Harley that I would like to trailer down the road.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://www.mygrandrv.com/for...ghlight=bumper

Just remember 65' max length

cuttinchief
    Right, I think after measuring the trailer sticks out 35 ft the rest is on the truck. I think the truck is probably another6 ft which would give you a little room for a trailer but looks like a down the road thing. I have to do it can't leave my harley behind. Going to be doing the snowbird thing probably Florida . Haha