Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Lidreaux
    I'm curious about that zip screen too. Sounds like something I need. LOL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like the screen we have that can zip on and off from the awning tube to provide additional sun shade. We purchased ours from Shade Pro: http://www.shadepro.net/product/Awni...hade_drop.html. A 1 ft wide screen panel connects to the available slot in the awning tube. The panel has a zipper that connects to a larger screen section that zips off before rolling up the awning. There is also one available from Carefree of Colorado (same manufacturer of the awning on Grand Design RV's) but it doesn't have the same "zip off" panel which we found easier to use. There are many zip off screens available out there.
    Aaron & Donna
    2014 Solitude 369RLS #1067
    2010 Dodge RAM 3500 SLT Mega-Cab 4x4 SRW 6.7L Cummins Diesel
    AMP Power Step Running Boards, Bed Step, & Bed Step2; Garmin RV760 GPS & EEZRV TPMS; Truck Covers USA Roll Cover
    Firestone Rear Air Suspension System, on-board compressor with 5 Gallon tank and Air port; Hijacker 16K Ultra Slider 5th Wheel Hitch, Dee Zee Truck Tailgate Assist; DU-HA Humpstor Truck Bed Storage Box; Voyager Rear Back Up Camera System
    YAKUPSŪ Vertical Kayak Rack and Custom Lippert 2" Receiver; Sailun S637ST tires; WeBoost Cell Phone Booster.

WishUponanRVStar!
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDW-Ottawa View Post
    I put the Goodyear G614's on my Solitude 369RL when I purchased it (I swapped them from my trade-in which had only a few miles on it). They are great tires.

Can anyone tell me what type of water filter is on the new Solitude's (make, model, type of filter, is it a 1 micron sized filter)? I would like to add it to mine which did not have it when I purchased it last November.
    If you are thinking about adding a good water filter set up go to the RV water Filter Store http://www.rvwaterfilterstore.com/ They have many types of water filter housings and supplies. Plus they will help you with any questions on which filters to install. I have had my system for the last 5 years and it works great. I had it on my Cougar first then moved it to my Solitude this year.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12