User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    RetArmyMSG

Saw the 2015 369RL today

We spent the day at the El Paso RV show today and got to see the 2015 369RL. The only changes I noticed from our 2014 model was that they moved the power hook up from the rear and placed it right next to the hook up compartment on the side and they added a permanent water filter in the hook up compartment (which I am planning to do on mine). Both nice changes but everything else seemed the same.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have the water filter in our 2014. The re-positioned power hookup would be nice.
    Tim
    2014 Solitude 369RL #1195
    2015 Ford F-350 Lariat Long Bed DRW
    2010 Jeep Wrangler Islander
    1990 Jeep Wrangler Laredo
    1982 Jeep CJ-8 Scrambler

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have the water filter and the power hookup on the side. Ours is a 2014 and came off the line March 14th.
    Lora & Randy
    2014 Solitude 369RL 1847
    2014 Dodge 3500 Diesel

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My 2014 is over a year old now, would've liked to have a had a water filter factory installed on mine. I have already bought a 15' 50 amp extention cord. A side mounted would be nice too
    Jim and Kerry
    2014 Solitude 369RL
    2016 Silverado 3500HD
    Diesel/Allison

Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are a few changes for 2015, but not many.

The larger dresser will become standard, Goodyear tires are now a factory option, as mentioned, water filter was installed mid-2014 models.
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can anyone verify that there is a tire upgrade ? What would the load rating be, and are they made in the States ?

Gordon Fuchs
    Northfield, Ohio

Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can tell you that they are on the 2015 order forms....

They are G614 on the Solitudes and G114 on the Momentum, and those are still made in the US.
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

cuttinchief
    Our 379 FL has the mid mount power and the filter system mar 2014 model. We just love it and it is huge basically feels like the big rigs only more room than a class A. Floors are solid compared to my last rig actually feels like an apt. I did buy a zip screen for the awning because I know I will need it. The kantleak water system is another plus I have a freshwater bladder that I fill while dry camping and use the onboard pump to draw it in. This unit is well thought out for the dry camper. I was scared at first but have enjoyed this system. Only minor issues haven't used my washer/Dryer yet and it has moved in the closet so don't know how it was secured.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I put the Goodyear G614's on my Solitude 369RL when I purchased it (I swapped them from my trade-in which had only a few miles on it). They are great tires.

Can anyone tell me what type of water filter is on the new Solitude's (make, model, type of filter, is it a 1 micron sized filter)? I would like to add it to mine which did not have it when I purchased it last November.
    Aaron & Donna
    2014 Solitude 369RLS #1067
    2010 Dodge RAM 3500 SLT Mega-Cab 4x4 SRW 6.7L Cummins Diesel
    AMP Power Step Running Boards, Bed Step, & Bed Step2; Garmin RV760 GPS & EEZRV TPMS; Truck Covers USA Roll Cover
    Firestone Rear Air Suspension System, on-board compressor with 5 Gallon tank and Air port; Hijacker 16K Ultra Slider 5th Wheel Hitch, Dee Zee Truck Tailgate Assist; DU-HA Humpstor Truck Bed Storage Box; Voyager Rear Back Up Camera System
    YAKUPSŪ Vertical Kayak Rack and Custom Lippert 2" Receiver; Sailun S637ST tires; WeBoost Cell Phone Booster.

WishUponanRVStar!
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDW-Ottawa View Post
    I put the Goodyear G614's on my Solitude 369RL when I purchased it (I swapped them from my trade-in which had only a few miles on it). They are great tires.

Can anyone tell me what type of water filter is on the new Solitude's (make, model, type of filter, is it a 1 micron sized filter)? I would like to add it to mine which did not have it when I purchased it last November.
    If you are thinking about adding a good water filter set up go to the RV water Filter Store http://www.rvwaterfilterstore.com/ They have many types of water filter housings and supplies. Plus they will help you with any questions on which filters to install. I have had my system for the last 5 years and it works great. I had it on my Cougar first then moved it to my Solitude this year.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast