Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Swivel wheel MC carrier

I have a 310 GKR and want to haul
    Our motorcycle. I’ve found the Swivel wheel mc carrier that hook to 5th wheels. I just am not sure if the
    Fram of the solitude will handle the load of a class lll hitch and load? Does anyone have any input? Advice? Experience?
    Thanks

King Pin
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jekell View Post
    Our motorcycle. I’ve found the Swivel wheel mc carrier that hook to 5th wheels. I just am not sure if the
    Fram of the solitude will handle the load of a class lll hitch and load? Does anyone have any input? Advice? Experience?
    Thanks
    Jekell - Welcome to the forum! There was a Solitude at the Quartzsite rally in January that had a swivel wheel carrier attached. He was carrying a pretty large load. But I didn't take the time to see how he'd attached it.

Jim

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good question, I picked up a 310gk and was wondering if I could add a 2 inch receiver to either tow a motorcycle or add a fold up platform so that I can carry wood or put my small Weber q2000 to cook on it.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have 2 Coleman gas mini bikes that weigh combined 260 lbs and want to haul on a hitch hauler on my rear receiver hitch. Anyone have thoughts or are doing the same?? I’m within tongue weight..

Thanks

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am goung to build a swivelwheel trailer to haul my generator. Will post pictures when i do it

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jekell View Post
    Thanks
    I used one for a couple years and it worked good. The problem I had was I was pulling it behind a 43 ft. 5er Add 7ft for trailer and hitch. Had 50ft behind a long bed dually. Overall length was almost 67 ft. with lots of tail swing. Never hit anything but hard to find places to stop and eat that you could get in and out. 32 to 38 ft would have worked good. Trailer weights 400lbs. My bike was around a 1000. You will need to beef up the hitch a little because half of the total weight is on the hitch.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20190602_144037963_HDR.jpg   IMG_20190602_143854409_HDR.jpg  
    2021 351MR
    2017 Jayco 377rlbh (sold)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you purchase one keep a lookout on facebook marketplace. You will save lots of money.
    2021 351MR
    2017 Jayco 377rlbh (sold)