Quote Originally Posted by steve gravelle View Post
The pump in our 337 is putting out VERY LITTLE pressure or volume! We are dry-camping in our church parking lot with a Honda EU2000 generator. I pulled the panel in the belly, and the blue inlet hose to the pump was kinked almost shut. I rerouted it around the cables for the dump valves for a more open path, checked the inline filter- very clear. But no improvement. I am thinking the Flojet pump is defective, it runs but no pressure. I have triple checked the valve positions, all seem OK. The service advisor at our dealership said there is a pressure adjustment at the pump, but I can't decipher it! He said if we have to bring it in, they are scheduling for June! Not a very acceptable answer after we gave them a
Hi @steve gravelle,

The Flojet model used in your Reflection does not incorporate variable water pressure adjustment. Please contact us directly at (574) 825-8000 for further assistance (or send me a private message (PM) with your name, phone number and 17-digit VIN, and we will contact you). Thank you in advance...

Best regards,
~ Janice