I want every one who purchased an RV and especially those who are thinking of purchasing an RV from Grand Design RV not to worry about them being a new company. They have their act together. Their trailers are comfortable, sturdy, and their after sales support is second to none!!!

I was nervous buying from such a new company but their sale literature and promises really sounded sincere. That and the Solitude 369RL had the most practical features we had ever seen. So we took a leap of faith and purchased a Solitude 369RL last November 2013.

We have been on the road for over 4 months (escaping the snow) and encountered some defects like one always does with a new RV. Grand Design RV sent us replacement parts (drawer slides, drawer catch, door hinge, etc) practically overnight and reimbursed the cash we had to pay the Mobile RV Tech within 10 days for the fridge defect! Grand Design RV took care of the fridge defect! normally, I would have expected to deal directly with the fridge manufacturer, Norcold, but with Grand Design, I didn't (my friend were also amazed). They also sent us doors for the linen closet in the bathroom.

One of the Grand Design Owners, Roger Fenech, even called me to make sure that we were happy with how we were being treated by Grand Design and expressed his sincere apologies for the defects we experienced. Now that's what I call personalized service.

Grand Design RV's service is spectacular. Way better than my old 5th wheel's warranty that I traded-in. We are so glad that we took a leap of faith with Grand Design RV. We have a trailer with the newest features, most practical features than the other companies, and the best warranty service.