User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zadiemay View Post
    Dale, I ordered the same light today! I look forward to the nicer light & one over the sink too!
    Thanks for all your help!
    Lorna
    Not a problem. When I got mine it was assembled upside down for shipping. When you install it, take it apart and flip the shade over. You will know it is on right when you can get to the /off button easily. If the shade is on the wrong way you will not be able to get to the button. Some people left bad reviews for the light because they couldn't get to the light switch when all that was wrong was they installed it upside down. I have attached a picture of how it is packaged out of the box and after the shade is flipped over.

Dale
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Brown Light.png   Brown Light2.png  
    Dale & Tammy
    Retired U. S Army and Retired Helicopter Pilot
    2021 Ford F-350, 6.7L Diesel, 4x4, Lariat Ultimate
    2018 Grand Design Imagine 2670MK (sold)
    2022 Grand Design Reflection 337RLS

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the idea. We have our 2670MK out camping right now and just tonight I was griping again about needing to add a light over the sink. Seeing your post reminded me that I have two of these lights sitting at home. Several months ago I replaced both lights in the dinette/theater seat slide with LED ones with built in dimmers. I just tossed the old ones in a box and forgot about them. I can just use your photos to get the placement right!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by classic2step View Post
    Thanks for the idea. We have our 2670MK out camping right now and just tonight I was griping again about needing to add a light over the sink. Seeing your post reminded me that I have two of these lights sitting at home. Several months ago I replaced both lights in the dinette/theater seat slide with LED ones with built in dimmers. I just tossed the old ones in a box and forgot about them. I can just use your photos to get the placement right!
    I am glad I could help.
    Dale
    Dale & Tammy
    Retired U. S Army and Retired Helicopter Pilot
    2021 Ford F-350, 6.7L Diesel, 4x4, Lariat Ultimate
    2018 Grand Design Imagine 2670MK (sold)
    2022 Grand Design Reflection 337RLS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12