User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Transcend Coupler Height

Looking for the coupler height of the Transcend models, specifically the 29tbs.

Manufacturer
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    46 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyappleseed View Post
    Looking for the coupler height of the Transcend models, specifically the 29tbs.
    TO make sure we answer this correctly.... what exactly are you needing this dimension for? Maybe I am reading it wrong... but i feel as if this could be something that could change depending on how far you have any jacks down to lift it off the ground. Or are you needing the coupler info to fit it to a ball?

Thanks

Emily

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the quick response! I'm picking up my trailer shortly and need to figure out ball height, ie whether I need a drop, etc. So, I need the height for a level trailer.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the quick response! I'm picking up my trailer shortly and need to figure out ball height, ie whether I need a drop, etc. So, I need the height for a level trailer.
    Can't you just call the dealer and have them measure it for you. Seems that would only take 10 mins tops.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Believe it or not, the dealer has been very difficult to get any information from. It's been a challenge to get them to be responsive for even completing my sale.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Believe it or not, the dealer has been very difficult to get any information from. It's been a challenge to get them to be responsive for even completing my sale.
    Not surprising. Tough to find a good dealer. The GD in my town is lousy. I was in there a couple weeks back looking for a certain Imagine TT. The sales guy couldn't tell one form the other unless he saw the model number on the side of it. The slideout was a dead giveaway. After 20 mins of looking at a few he just told me to look myself as I seemed to have a better idea of what I was looking for.

Manufacturer
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    46 Thread(s)
    We do not typically provide the hitch height information. We would say that typically the height is going to be around 19- 19.5" to the top of the ball. There are a lot of things that come in to play when making the determination of hitch height. You will also have to take in to consideration your truck height!!

Sorry... wish I could be more help, but that 19" number should be a good starting point

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EStahley View Post
    We do not typically provide the hitch height information. We would say that typically the height is going to be around 19- 19.5" to the top of the ball. There are a lot of things that come in to play when making the determination of hitch height. You will also have to take in to consideration your truck height!!

Sorry... wish I could be more help, but that 19" number should be a good starting point
    That's a terrific help, thank you! Yes, I know the truck height is a variable, too, I just need the starting point.