Since we purchased our rig, coming up to a year this May, there have been popping noises coming from the leveling system. When the 2 front struts are out it pops. When all 6 are out and rig is leveled they all begin popping. It pops on flat level concrete and last year when we went to the mountains the sound of the system starting for seconds at a time would wake me up. My wife could not fall back to sleep for fear that the struts would collapse.

I took it back to the dealer and they said nothing was wrong with it and that there were no leaks. I took it back to them when I recorded the sounds on video and played it back to them. They contacted the manufacture and they recommended "Torco" fluid. My rig stayed at the dealer about a week and they said that they added a quart to the system and followed the procedures of retracting/extending the system. I took it home and it still continued popping. I went back to the dealer without the rig and told them that the popping still continued. They gave me another quart of the Torco fluid. I added it and it still continues.

Getting ready to hit the road in about 4 weeks and I would really want the noises to stop. My 1 year warranty expires in May but the issue persists. Any ideas of what I should do? Techs, if you read this can you give me some guidance?

Thanks,

Art.