User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2018 GD 351m Black water tank #2 flush

Newbie question- went to flush black water tanks and had water coming from black tank #1 but not from #2. So the question is does the flush system do black tank #2 also or do you have to purchase one of those toilet snake things?Thanks in advance. .

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You should have a separate black tank flush somewhere above and near the back discharge tube.
    Jim (& Sharon)
    2015 GD Momentum 385TH - SOLD
    For Sale - 2015 Ford F-350 DRW 4x4 Lariat w/ AirLift bags, Titan 65 gal. OEM replacement fuel tank.
    The toy:
    2017 RZR XP 1000 EPS SE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JCR GD View Post
    You should have a separate black tank flush somewhere above and near the back discharge tube.
    Thank you JCR, newbie, you are right its up on left rear side of rig. I was looking up front and underneath when along it was right in front of me!!

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rear black tank

Quote Originally Posted by JCR GD View Post
    I just got the momentum 351m and have flushed the forward black tank using the nautilus system flush system. How do you clean the rear black tank after dumping it?

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by srino1996 View Post
    I just got the momentum 351m and have flushed the forward black tank using the nautilus system flush system. How do you clean the rear black tank after dumping it?
    Hi. I don't mean to be a dick but isn't the answer in the message immediately preceding yours? I don't know the Momentum 351 but the previous message reports that there's a black-tank-flush inlet on the "left rear side of the rig". Isn't that what you're looking for?

I'll toss in some gratuitous advice: don't flush AFTER you've dumped the tank, flush WHILE you're dumping the tank. I flush / dump 'til the flow coming out is fairly clear, and will sometimes then close the dump valve and let the black tank flush partially refill the tank before dumping again (more stuff usually comes out). Caution doing this though... there are people who have become distracted while the black flush is refilling the tank, forgotten about it, and ruptured it.
    Mark - 2018 Solitude 310GK - 2017 F-350 diesel SRW short box - Pullrite Superglide hitch