User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the info on the switch, works like you said. My dealer thanks you also!
    Chris & Kelly-- Tulsa
    Reflection 337 #217, SOLD 7-3-2017
    2015 Ford F350 CC LB
    B & W Companion
    2016 Solitude 369

Tl1000r
    Update I got a email from grand design saying that they would not warranty the mattress , and that they would only give me a cover or 120 towards a new mattress .

My problem is that to me this is not a warranty issue , I found the problem before I bought the coach , and I only bought the coach because the dealer assured me that they would get me a new mattress no problem

They would not have a new unit on the sales floor all ripped up with a cover on it .

I just called grand design and left a message , and I called the sales manager where I bought the coach , and he said he will look into it ( fingers crossed ) .

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your new mattress is in.....

The cover is just that, a cover. All the mattress come in with covers on them. That is what is torn.

Incidently, our Warranty Clerk already had a mattress on order, and it showed up today.
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Tl1000r
    Thank you very much

Site Sponsor Long Island Happy Camper's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    huntr70 always the best!!!!! How is my Momentum doing??? No joy riding in the golf cart!!!! LOL
    Jeff - Long Island - New York
    2014 Grand Design Momentum 385TH #5
    2011 Ford F-350 6.7 Duallie Golden Bronze Metallic
    Reese 20K Select Hitch
    TST flow through tire pressure monitor
    Firestone Ride Rite Air-Bags

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The golf cart is awesome!!!

Except for the black and gold colors.........LOL J/K
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Tl1000r
    Here is a update after a couple of weeks of camping , we came up to the camper to find all of our food ruined in the fridge , pulled out a meter , and the a/c element was shot , called the dealer for warranty replacement .
    They had to order one , and it showed up 3 days later ( picked up new mattress at the same time )
    Does anyone want the mattress ? My wife put a pillow top on it and it still too hard .

I waxed the coach , and found a couple of spots on the slide room gaskets and the trim on the front cap that had big gaps in the silicone. ( bought a tube and filled them in . )

Also had the same problem as several other people with the coach not cooling / keeps cycling every couple of min .
    The baffle for the return was not in place , another easy fix 6 screws to take out and a couple of pieces of metal tape and the coach is ice cold now .

The ink on the hot knob on the kitchen sink has already wiped off .

Found a puddle of water under the kitchen sink , and found a loose factory crimp on the cold valve .
    Since they are machine installed , you can't just tighten it , thank god there was enough slack to cut it off and put a new connector on it .

All in all this is a very good coach and we'll built , with only a few issues , and I am very happy with my purchase .
    A friend of mine is a service manager at another rv dealership , and the horror stories he tells .

Another plus for gd , my sink covers came in the mail the other day , and we were surprised how heavy and good quality the are .

Tl1000r
    Update after 3 months the fantastic fan that I installed in the bedroom started making a high pitch whine , called them about it , and they sent me a new motor the next day .

My remote for the fireplace stopped working , I just called interglobal , and they opened a repair ticket , and I am currently waiting for a return call from them .

Other than having to adjust a few doors and cabinets the coach has had no other issues , and I am very happy with it .

B & B Verge
    We took the metal off the top step and replaced it with a piece of corner wood trim and brass screws - much better
    Last edited by B & B Verge; 09-17-2014 at 08:07 AM. Reason: better explanation

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12