I took delivery a couple of weeks ago from tom Schafer in pa .

They are very nice and helpful .

I found 3 issues immedility , 1 the king mattress was ripped across the whole one side , they assured me that they would get me a new mattress . I just got a email stating that I will receive a cover for my mattress .

This is b.s. I would not have taking it if I knew this , they would not have a unit on the sales floor like this .

2 there were a couple of pieces of trim that we're not painted . ( dealer gave me a bottle of touch up paint )
3. The graffics on the bedroom slide are bubbled at the seam .

This is my 3rd fifth wheel and 5th camper , my last coach was a 323p keystone Everest .

The turning radius is great on this coach , I dint have to move my slider hitch once .
The ride was also much better than pulling my keystone Everest .

I stayed in it for 8 days after delivery

The over all fit and finish is very good .

They moves the vent away from fan cover , so you can now use any cover .

The fireplace is great , I barely had to use the heat on those cold nights .

The coach did not come with sink covers , but the dealer assured us that grand design will send them to us .

As far as problems / observations we found

There is a gap in the door frame You can see light coming through it . ( will fill it with silicone )

The majority of the lights are not led.

There are map/ reading lights in the bedroom , and on the couch , but not on the love seats were we sit the majority of the time .

There were loose strings that we had to trim on the carpet and the awning .

The sensor for the gray tank for the kitchen doesn't work correctly , water was backing up into the sink , and it only read 2/3 full , never full . ( the lights work if you check the battery )

They give you a remote for the furnace control panel , but they put the panel on the wall facing the door . So you can't see it while seated or in the kitchen to use the remote .

It is nice that they have a vent fan in the kitchen and bathroom, but nothing in the bedroom ( don't even offer it from the factory even though it's wired ). A second sir is also not offered .
I already swapped out the 2 fans for vortex 2 units to move more air . And ordered a fantastic fan for the bedroom ( it has a thermostat so you can sleep comfortable . )
A bedroom fan with a thermostat was the best feature on my Everest , nothing like fresh cool air while your sleeping .

And installed maxx air coveres for all vents .

I wish they would have offered a convection microwave option in the reflection line .

The 12v intertainment only has a DVD player , and not a blueray player .
It is nice that they have 3 sets of speakers especially the outside ones , but we don't get surround sound in the livingroom .
As reported by several other people we also blew the fuse for our jacks when we retracted them .

Also as reported by several other people it is a nuisance that the bedroom door does not open all the way .

The a/c unit has vents that you can close in the bathroom and bedroom , but fixed ones in the livingroom . Does anyone know the part number for them ?

I would like to be able to close the vents in the livingroom at night so the bedroom is nice and cool .

When sitting in the recliners if you look up there is a piece of wood that was not stained ( will take a photo later ) , also when you go to enter the coach you see the bare wood on the underside of the island ,

They used pan head screws on the trim at the top of the stairs that are sticking up , I already cut my foot on them .
I will replace with flat head screws .

Over all I am very happy with it , it is made very good and there are only a few issues that need to be resolved .
I am moving it to driftstone on the delaware for the summer in pa , and looking forward to many years of enjoyment with it .