User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fourpells View Post
    I am glad it worked out for you, but I don’t get all the credit. The Barbara did all the research and ordering of parts. She also did the write up. I was the labor portion of this mod.

I am happy your DW approves!!!!

Tony P
    Ours is working fine, and I thank you for paving the way! No more drips/leaking under the sink. How are you cleaning it? Our brand is “Sinkology” and they recommend “mild” soap, which works, but the patina is interesting. Thinking of trying mild soap mixed with just a bit of creamy copper cleaner to lighten the really dark water spots. Don’t want to use powder, and certainly don’t want a screamingly shiny, bright copper surface.
    N
    Bruce and Nancy
    2018 Imagine 2150rb
    2011 Silverado 1500 5.3L

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have a 2019 315rlts, hated how small the sink is and the fact that the faucet output was so close to the back of the bowl made you hold your hands against the back of the bowl to get them wet. Replaced the fauce with a Pfister Solitude model. The Pfister faucet moves the water stream out to the middle of the bowl and raises the faucet neck well above the bowl so you have plenty of room to clean up. Faucet wasn't cheap, but it works great. Took me all of about 5 minutes to install, no plumbing changes!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've got to show this thread to my wife. This is exactly what she's wanting.
    2018 Grand Design Reflection 337RLS
    2020 Ram 3500 SRW
    https://c2.staticflickr.com/8/7803/4...56f2161a_m.jpg

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We like the patina and have not had any water spots that don’t just wipe right out. We use water and then dry or even use the Clorox wipes. No issues at all with staining. This is still my favorite mod by far!
    Tony and Barbara
    2018 Reflection 337RLS
    2017 Ford F350 KR CC/SB 4X4
    Andersen Ultimate Hitch

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The sink looks like it was made for that space.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by r713k228 View Post
    Have a 2019 315rlts, hated how small the sink is and the fact that the faucet output was so close to the back of the bowl made you hold your hands against the back of the bowl to get them wet. Replaced the fauce with a Pfister Solitude model. The Pfister faucet moves the water stream out to the middle of the bowl and raises the faucet neck well above the bowl so you have plenty of room to clean up. Faucet wasn't cheap, but it works great. Took me all of about 5 minutes to install, no plumbing changes!
    Can you send the link to the faucet. Thank you

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's a link to the faucet at Menards:
    https://www.menards.com/main/bath/ba...5580509&ipos=7

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123