"I mounted it directly to the 7-wire plug bracket (bottom) on the back of the truck, and cut the power in from the 7-wire plug in the bed of the truck. Wiring it this way ensures that power is only present when the Accessories have power, or when the ignition is on. It is low enough to be able to "see" all the tires but not so low that it would impact the ground (the hitch would take that hit first).

I ran separate wires and enclosed them in flexible plastic wire loom, then wrapped the entire length of it with heavy duty black duct tape. Each wire connection was made with my crimping tool and heat-shrink connectors. These connectors were then wrapped in a heavier shrink-wrap as well and run inside the wire loom. Finally everything was zip-tied in place under the truck.

The location of the Rhino signal booster is perfect for truck, RV, and boat. No more moving it around between trailers, connecting up alligator clips to battery terminals, etc.
"

Now there is some problem solving... I also like using the automatic control of the power to the auxiliary battery wire, no switching.. And hopefully close enough to the wheel sensors to pick them up....