User Tag List

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Generally, folks only use their generators for making coffee in the morning and dinner in the evening - maybe a little more if their batteries need charging. We'll have some areas away from the main tent if you have a need to run the generator a lot.

From the BLM rules.

8. Quiet Hours
    Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. under applicable state time zone standards, or as otherwise posted.
    9. Noise
    Do not operate audio devices or motorized equipment, including generators, in a manner that makes unreasonable noise as determined by the authorized BLM officer. Outdoor amplified music is allowed only within La Posa and Imperial Dam LTVAs and only in locations designated by BLM and when approved in advance by an authorized BLM officer.
    Keith Regli
    2016 Momentum 388m
    2015 Silverado 3500HD DRW
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great, thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kregli View Post
    Mark your calendars! We'll be continuing the tradition of having a GD rally prior to the huge RV show at Quartzsite, Arizona. Registration will be required, but camping is free. It is a boondocking/dry camping event at the Roadrunner BLM camping area south of Quartzsite. In 2018 we had just under 100 rigs show up, so we're raising the bar to 150 rigs this year. I'll post registration details soon as I can get the administrative stuff set up. Here is a youtube link to view last the 2018 site.
    Thank you Keith for hosting. Feel free to let me know if I can help. Also, curious if you’re going to post this on the GD Rallies Face Book page? Looking forward to seeing you in January.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While it is still early, we're making good progress contacting vendors. Performance Trailer Braking will have installers at the rally IF people sign up with them to get disc brakes installed at the rally. If you want to get disk brakes installed make arrangements with them at (405) 626-7009. The BLM rules don't allow them to sell at the rally, so you must make the purchase arrangements ahead of time.

It looks like we'll be able to get the Corn Dog Guy back as that was a big hit - I'm not sure we can improve on the line, but maybe we can arrange for something entertaining while we wait.

Thank you to everyone who has signed up already. The more early sign-ups we get, the more leverage we have getting vendors to support us.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/grand-d...ts-45736677634
    Keith Regli
    2016 Momentum 388m
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Registered! Looking forward to it.
    2018 303 RLS
    2015 F-250 XLT Super Cab SRW

A rolling stone....we're in Tucson, Az. now.
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kregli View Post
    While it is still early, we're making good progress contacting vendors. Performance Trailer Braking will have installers at the rally IF people sign up with them to get disc brakes installed at the rally. If you want to get disk brakes installed make arrangements with them at (405) 626-7009. The BLM rules don't allow them to sell at the rally, so you must make the purchase arrangements ahead of time.

It looks like we'll be able to get the Corn Dog Guy back as that was a big hit - I'm not sure we can improve on the line, but maybe we can arrange for something entertaining while we wait.

Thank you to everyone who has signed up already. The more early sign-ups we get, the more leverage we have getting vendors to support us.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/grand-d...ts-45736677634
    I also just posted the info. on the Momentum 376TH and Solitude 374TH fb group page.

Disc brakes are the best money I've spent on my RV (and I've spent a small fortune)!
    SOLD my 2017 Momentum 376TH being pulled by a 2014 Ford F-350 Lariat, FX-4, Crew Cab, Longbed, Dually. Not pulling the 5er, catch me on my 2013 CVO Harley Ultra Classic.

Map = states that we've stayed at least one night in our RV.

http://visitedstatesmap.com/image/AR...TNTXUTWYsm.jpg

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thinking of joining you in January but are so new to RVing that we haven't taken delivery of our Imagine yet. We understand generators etc for electricity but have been told not to travel with our water tank full. I saw a post about using the RV parks for filling up water tanks. Will most of those parks allow you to pay to fill your tank? We'd be coming from northern Arizona. Not sure if this should be posted as a reply to the thread but didn't see a place to ask questions. Obviously new to forums too.
    Tommy & Kim
    Strawberry, AZ
    2019 Imagine 2500RL
    Chevy 1500 Crew Cab 4 X 4

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not all of the parks offer a water filling service, but several do. I travel with my water around 1/3 full which is enough to get through several days for me. I'll be sending out a list of services that includes a couple of parks with water (and propane) service a few weeks before the event.
    Keith Regli
    2016 Momentum 388m
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome thank you.
    Tommy & Kim
    Strawberry, AZ
    2019 Imagine 2500RL
    Chevy 1500 Crew Cab 4 X 4

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kregli, what brand of banjo is that? I have a Flint Hill, a Gold Tone and a Fender. The Flint Hill is made in the Kentucky Mandolin Factory which is somewhere in China! Still and all it does make a nice sound.
    2018 Solitude 375 RES 2022 F450 Powerstroke Dually

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast