User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    two possibilities:
    follow buckskins advice with spray lube and philips head.
    If that doesn't work (like for me), take it back to dealer (assuming its under warranty). THey replaced my valve.
    Eric and Carolyn
    Louisville KY
    2015 Ford F350
    2019 Reflection 320MKS

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had the problem. It was caused by the spare tire. The supply hose for the rear spray was pinched by the spare tire winched against a frame member. I lowered the tire a couple inches and the spray flowed as expected.

Before winching up the spare, I unfastened the four screws around the spray port and pulled the slack in the hose. Once winched up, I pushed the hose slack back into the cavity and fastened the four screws.

When time allows I’ll pull the belly cover and zip tie the hose so it doesn’t interfere with the spare tire.

Not an obvious solution... good head scratcher.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't used this port yet. The sticker says it's non-potable. It's right next to the outdoor kitchen, and it would sure be convenient if I had a potable fresh water source there. Does anyone know why it's non-potable, or if it really is non-potable?
    Imagine XLS 21 BHE since June 2020
    Toyota Tundra quad cab 2004

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The water source is the same as the rest of the coach, I’m not sure why it would be non-potable. Same plumbing hoses as potable. Maybe a good sanitize of the fittings and spray apparatus would suffice.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Varmint View Post
    I haven't used this port yet. The sticker says it's non-potable. It's right next to the outdoor kitchen, and it would sure be convenient if I had a potable fresh water source there. Does anyone know why it's non-potable, or if it really is non-potable?
    It's only because they have no idea how and where you'll be storing the coiled blue hose and nozzle. It uses the same water source as the rest of our rig.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My guess is that the hose and nozzle are not food grade items. Of course I've drank out of a garden hose when I was young and I'm still here.

I use my spray port for rinsing my hands and cooking utensils all the time without giving it a second thought.
    Charles and Susan
    2021 Ram 3500 Laramie, 6.4 Hemi, 4x4 CCSB
    2021 337rls w/ Andersen hitch.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123