User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    tgalley
    Quote Originally Posted by jaw3336 View Post
    We are going tomorrow morning to get our new 379FL. We ordered it 7 weeks ago.

I didn't know until today it would be a 2015 model.

So excited!!!
    Jason, and Bethany:

I have had my 379FL for a month now (living in it full time), and have not had a single issue with it. You will enjoy it.

Did you buy from Crestview? We bought it from them in Buda.

Good luck!

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got to see one in person this weekend. A great floor plan. If I wouldn't loose my shirt on my 369, we would be trading up to the 379 as my wife really like the FL floor plan.
    David & Linda - Plainview, VA
    2008 3500HD CrewCab DRW
    2014 369RL #258
    2007 Solstice
    2008 TrailBlazer
    2016 Kia Sorento
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great news! Congratulations! I know you are excited about taking it our on your first trip. Travel Safe & Happy Camping!
    Kamper
    Johnny & Mary
    Henderson, NC 4 Now
    2014 Solitude 369RL
    2015 Silverado 3500HD Crew Cab High Country
    24K Pullrite ISR 5th Wheel Hitch with Super Rails

:cool:

mark&elana
    We will be picking up our Solitude 379FL on June 21st we are so excited and we love the floor plan. How are you guys doing with yours and is there anything I need to really make sure of when we pick it up. Do you have any advice? Thanks so much!

cuttinchief
    Congrats you will love it. It's a mobile house. It's a monster and love it. It is so comfortable and had some folks thinking it was a toy hauler.

mark&elana
    Awesome can't wait!

jaw3336
    Quote Originally Posted by goose115 View Post
    Wondering what changes have been made maybe using some of us owners suggestions?
    I haven't noticed any changes, but there could be some I missed.

jaw3336
    Quote Originally Posted by mark&elana View Post
    How are you guys doing with yours and is there anything I need to really make sure of when we pick it up. Do you have any advice?
    The only issues we have had so far is the glass in the kitchen table sticks up because the piece underneath is warped and one of the graphics has a bubble in it. Still waiting on the dealer to get those things fixed, but they don't interfere with our camping trips.

We are loving it so far. been out twice, and heading out again this weekend.

The only thing I wasn't prepared for is how low the front jacks are to the ground. After we picked it up I put air bags on the truck and raised the hitch up to get more clearance. It pulls great, although the length takes some getting used to.

jaw3336
    Quote Originally Posted by tgalley View Post
    Jason, and Bethany:

I have had my 379FL for a month now (living in it full time), and have not had a single issue with it. You will enjoy it.

Did you buy from Crestview? We bought it from them in Buda.

Good luck!
    We did buy from Crestview.

I called 2 other dealers in Texas and Crestview gave us the best deal by far. We had a trade in and that was the biggest difference. Very happy with deal we got from them, not happy with the service after the fact.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mark&elana View Post
    We will be picking up our Solitude 379FL on June 21st we are so excited and we love the floor plan. How are you guys doing with yours and is there anything I need to really make sure of when we pick it up. Do you have any advice? Thanks so much!
    Only a few days until delivery. Exciting!!! The only advise I would give is, when you do the walk-thru, have the rep demo EVERY system in that rig. Example: furnace and A/C should be allowed to do at least one on/off cycle with the thermostat. I mean... Check EVERYTHING. It may take more time, but it will save YOU time later not having to take it back when you find something that was missed during the PDI... and chances are good, you will. Good luck and happy camping!!
    Andy & Julie
    Gig Harbor, Wa
    2014 Solitude 369RL S/N 104
    2012 F350 SWR 4x4 CC 6.7 Diesel

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast