User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe it's from the rig next to yours???
    Larry KE4DMG
    2022 F-350 KRU SRW LB - Airlift 5000+, ForScan, 37 RDS Aux Tank,
    2019 310GK-R - Sailuns; MorRyde IS; Disc Brakes; 20K Reese Goosebox
    Search kalakamods for my mods

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, both my wife and I can tell it’s coming from ours. Good thought though.
    Bruce and Jill - DFW, TX
    And the golden girls - Sidera and Reagan

2017 Ford F350 with 6.2L
    2018 351M Titan Disk brakes, MORryde SRE4000, Upper LED brake lights.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought propane alarm too but it sounds like it couldn't be unless it's wired wrong or you have dual batteries and they are hooked up some strange way. I can't think of anything else unless you have something stored in the bedroom you're not thinking a about.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Andrew in the Burgh
    2015 Reflection 317RST...Auction Rebuild

See Thread Here:
    https://www.mygrandrv.com/fo...795#post145795

2016 F350 CCLB DRW 6.7

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Continuing with odd guesses, and since this only happens when you pull into your storages lot...... any microwave or radar antennas in the vicinity? How about electric fences?

How far from your parking slot before the beeping starts (or stops)?

btw.... to be sure you have disconnect ALL loads from your batteries you have to either pull off either the positive or negative cable(s) from the batteries (for the rigs 12v and for the inverter); turning off the disconnect switch does not remove all loads. I prefer disconnecting the negative cables that feed the rig and inverter.
    Larry KE4DMG
    2022 F-350 KRU SRW LB - Airlift 5000+, ForScan, 37 RDS Aux Tank,
    2019 310GK-R - Sailuns; MorRyde IS; Disc Brakes; 20K Reese Goosebox
    Search kalakamods for my mods

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by traveldawg View Post
    Continuing with odd guesses, and since this only happens when you pull into your storages lot...... any microwave or radar antennas in the vicinity? How about electric fences?

How far from your parking slot before the beeping starts (or stops)?

btw.... to be sure you have disconnect ALL loads from your batteries you have to either pull off either the positive or negative cable(s) from the batteries (for the rigs 12v and for the inverter); turning off the disconnect switch does not remove all loads. I prefer disconnecting the negative cables that feed the rig and inverter.
    traveldawg - I have been thinking along the same lines . . . this has something to do with the storage yard .

Rob
    Cate & Rob
    2015 Reflection 303RLS

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm going back out today to see what I can do. Last time I pulled the negative cable off the battery (original) and it still beeped. I contacted Grand Design Customer service and they told me I had to remove BOTH pos and neg off the battery. So just to be sure - I'm doing that today. I was wondering about the lot as well. I'll look around to see if there are any antennas around. I'll post the battery results later today.

Thanks all!
    Bruce and Jill - DFW, TX

2017 Ford F350 with 6.2L

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidera View Post
    I contacted Grand Design Customer service and they told me I had to remove BOTH pos and neg off the battery.
    You really have to wonder about "customer service" that believes both cables have to be removed to disconnect a battery .

Rob
    Cate & Rob
    2015 Reflection 303RLS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cate&Rob View Post
    You really have to wonder about "customer service" that believes both cables have to be removed to disconnect a battery .

Rob
    It is hard to believe how ignorant some people are about basic electric theory.
    2018 Freedom Elite 24FE, 2 Yorkies, and my wife MARILYN, HAM call K0LCB. Traveling around this great country, making friends and seeing lot of beautiful and interesting places

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My car radio used to pick up a sound at one spot in the road a bit from my house for several years, mircorwave or radar signal I guess.
    And our radio speakers used to ZING! when an aircraft carrier's search radar swept us when along side for underwway replenishments.
    - Gene

Kim & Gene
    2015 Reflection 317RST
    2017 Ram 3500 CC LB 4x2 6.7 CTD AISIN 3.73 DRW Auto Level Rear Air, BD3, Prodigy P3, Aux Tank

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    May 31 update - Since Customer Service told me to do it - I went out this am to do some more investigating. I disconnected both battery terminals and unplugged shore power - beep still occurred. I waited a several minutes and it was steady at every 45 seconds you would hear it. I got up on the roof and could tell the sound was the unit. Also this AM I got a call from the storage place telling me the security people had heard it and wanted to make sure I knew something was beeping on the unit. There are other units around, several places over on either side there is a Solitude and a Reflection. While there I also recorded the sound. I'm not sure how to attach a sound file so if anyone has an interest I can email it. PM me if you want it.

I looked around for microwave or cell towers and didn't see any - the only thing around was large power lines about a mile away.

I have a feeling GD customer service is going to tell me it isn't the 351M because no power was applied to the unit. And when I tell them it has to be, they will just say there is no way anything would beep without some sort of power being applied.

I appreciate all the ideas and questions. I will continue to try and find out what this is. Still stumped.
    Bruce and Jill - DFW, TX

2017 Ford F350 with 6.2L

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast