User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How much$$$ did you pay for your 303

New to the forum. I am wanting a new 303. Love the floor plan and grand design as a company. If I can ask? How much did you pay for yours? I would want the free standing table and theater seating. MSRP is so confusing.
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum PJ! I don't own a Reflection so I can't answer your question, but "NEVER" pay MSRP.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi and welcome to the forum. I'm going to guess that you've gotten no reply yet because posting what we paid on a public forum isn't something I'd do and others might feel the same.
    Contacting a dealer will help you understand the pricing structure. The MSRP is a starting point for dealing as far as I'm concerned, not many really pay the MSRP. What you want is how most dealers order theirs in.

I can say that we love our 303 and can't wait to go out again. We don't have the theater seating, we opted for the rocker/recliners and the table/chairs.

Marcy
    Marcy & Gary
    2014 Grand Design - Reflection 303RLS
    2022 GMC 3500 Denali Duramax Longbed SRW
    2015 GMC Denali 3500 - Retired
    2003 F350 - retired
    Michigan
    We're in trouble now, the dog are bloggin'!
    https://3dogsandatrailer.wordpress.com/

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agree with WhittleBurner. Suggest that you contact a couple dealers. We really like our theater seating and freestanding dinette.

With our trade in, prices from 3 different dealers were within $100 of each other; 4 dealers if you count another brand.

Kay and Dave

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are a lot of factors that go into how much a dealer will discount off the MSRP. Competition in the area, how long the unit has been on their lot, new models coming in, and recent sales levels all come in to play. In So Cal I have seen 10-25K off the MSRP discounted but there is a lot of competition out here. It’s not unlike buying a car in that the number of times your willing to walk out of the dealership gives you an idea of what they are willing to discount. Best of luck to you
    Gary and Jo
    Corona Ca
    2014 Solitude 305RE (Odyssey)
    2014 Ford F350 Lariat DRW 4x4 - 6.7 Diesel (Apollo)

AmandaEthan
    G&Jcamping is right, it really depends on lots of factors and area being a major one. We got a significant discount on our 303 because we bought the very first one off the lot. We contacted a dealer about 2 hours away from there and they didn't have much of a discount on them. You really just have to contact some dealers to see. Go look around their lot and see how motivated they are to make a sale.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As a general rule, if you are paying cash (no trade) I have found that 30-35% is a good starting point. If you are trading it ethen becomes a numbers game. They will give you a large amount for your trade and come down little off of sticker or give you a little for your trade and come down quite a bit off of sticker. We just picked up our 337 a couple of weeks ago from our closest dealer who happened to give us the best deal after we contacted four dealers. Three of the four were very close and the other was out in left field. The dealer we chose was not the lowest dollar amount but with being closer it worked out better for us to travel 35 miles rather than 140 miles. I did not try and talk them out of their last nickel and they did not try to retire off of me either so it was a win for both sides. If you are going to trade you have to know what your trade is really worth in the used market. Good Luck.

Jim
    Jim and Cal
    2014 Reflection 337RLS
    Ram 3500 5.9

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with campinfool on the 30-35%. There is a ton of dealer profit in these. If we are between 25 and 30 percent final price we consider it a number we can live with. If not we walk.
    Chris and Debbie
    St. Charles County, MO
    2007 Dodge Ram Cummins DRW
    2015 369RL Solitude

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I just did a verbal deal on a 2015 303 they gave me more than I thought on my trade and took little less
    Off the MSRP than I would have liked but these refections are hard to find in stock. It had just came a few days ago. I did get them to include the sink covers an a fantastic fan in the bath.
    Hope to pick it up Friday morning and go out for the holiday weekend. Soon to be part of the grand design family. Anything I should look for or ask about during the pre delivery inspection??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations on your new 303, I am sure you will love it. I am glad you could reach an agreeable dollar amount. I would make sure every single thing works the way it is supposed to and make them fix the issues before handing over any cash. There are PDI list available on the web which are handy. I used a shortened version of one that someone had posted on RV.net. I would also read through all of the threads here and get an idea of what other Reflection owners have had problems with. Best of luck to you guys on your new camper.
    Jim and Cal
    2014 Reflection 337RLS
    Ram 3500 5.9

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast