User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have not checked mine to see if I have a sharp turn clearance issue, but if I do, I'll add the sliding rails to my Curt hitch. No way I'm going to jack with removing and replacing bolts just to make a sharp turn. I also do not want my king pin behind the axle. One reason I sold my conventional tow camper was so I wouldn't be wagging the dog.
    2010 Jayco 26(SOLD)
    2011 Keystone Outback 277RL(SOLD)
    2021 Grand Design 268BH
    2013 Ford F250 XLT, 6.2L Gas

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BobLandry View Post
    I have not checked mine to see if I have a sharp turn clearance issue, but if I do, I'll add the sliding rails to my Curt hitch. No way I'm going to jack with removing and replacing bolts just to make a sharp turn. I also do not want my king pin behind the axle. One reason I sold my conventional tow camper was so I wouldn't be wagging the dog.
    Just towed my 230RL with a small boat behind, with my new Ram 3500 short bed From Youngstown Ohio to Pierre Sd. in windy conditions.... With the correct wedge I noticed no difference in stability... I was very resistant to the Turning Point at 1st, and would have bought a Long Bed if it would fit in my garage... My intention was to buy a slider if The Turning Point didn't work out.... It won't be necessary...
    2019 230RL Reflection ..... 1996 Dodge 2500 Cummins still pulling just as hard as the day I brought her home November 1995...3.6 Onan. 2 battleborns 300 watts solar, 1500 watt aims inverter....(Convictions are a far greater foe of truth than lies) {Nietztche}

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only clearance issue I might have had was in the Smokey mountains. I was backing up a small hill and the truck almost rubbed on the RV because the back of the RV was higher than the truck. I was watching it close so, I stopped and took a less dramatic slope and had no issues.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123