When we purchased our 369 in July 2013, we upgraded to the Frigidaire convection microwave oven. Well two days ago, we received a recall notice for the oven (manufactured between 1-27-13 and 4-10-13). Anyone else get this notice? Last year in October I noticed that the oven was starting on its own ... Scary! I went out to show it to a friend and as we were talking the oven turned on. When I went to open the door, it was already hot. So evidently it had been turning on and off for awhile. We took it to our dealer and they were going to replace a part and wouldn't have it ready until after Thanksgiving, which was a no go because we were going camping. So I called GD and Jerry sent a new one the next day. He didn't want to replace just a part, he wanted to know why? Well I guess they figured it out! Once again, top notch service! Not sure if the new one falls under the recall or if the recall is for the old one. I guess we will see, someone is supposed to contact us in a few days. Has this happened to anyone else?