I have the Reflection 303RLS. It came with 15in tires, load range E. My previous trailer had 15in tires as standard, but when I bought it on factory order, I ordered the 16in tires upgrade. Well worth it in my opinion. I did have a blowout on one tire, but they were end of life, it was ambient temp of 104F and I was running fast. All my mistakes, and I took the hit for a blown tire, but no damage except to my wallet as when I got the chance, I replaced all remaining tires with new ones. By the way all the tires were Goodyear Wrangler HT LT 245/75R16 Load range E.

Lots of older threads abound about ChinaBombs (which considering our tires are made in China), I currently have ChinaBombs. There was recently a post in another forum showing a brand new Reflection with the spare tire on one rear axle. According to driver, it just blew. Now I know that tires don't just blow unless they are defective during manufacturing process, so let's look at other possibilities. Was he running above the recommended speed (65MPH by the way), driver states he was running below limit. Unit could not be overloaded as it was being delivered from factory. Was tire pressure low, driver states he checked that morning, but again take it for a grain of salt. Did he hit debris or pothole? Driver states no. Driver did not want to be identified due to possiblity of losing additional business, again makes me wonder about whole thing. Anyway purpose of this thread is to post a poll. Have you changed out your 15in tires for 16in tires that are NOT made in China? If you have not changed out tires, how many miles have you towed with the factory original 15in tires? This poll is really for the Reflections with 15in tires. Others may answer if they so desire, but please identify your trailer/model.

Thanks