Likes Likes:  0
    King Pin
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Need Customer Support - Interior Damage

I called customer support this morning, and never got a call back. My dealer has damaged the interior of my Reflection, and doesn't know how to fix it. They got blue ink on one of the interior wall panels, which they couldn't clean off. In fact, the cleaning actually bleached an area of the panel but didn't touch the ink.

They have had the trailer for a week now, and don't know what to do. They tried to replace the panel, but evidently, the insulation is molded right to the panel. They offered to cover the spot with seam tape, but I refused. I would like my Reflection brought back to the shape it was supposed to be in before the dealer damaged it.

I'm leaving on a four month journey in the 337 in two weeks, and I'd really like to light a fire under some people to get this fixed. I'd like to discuss it with customer service in order to see what can be done. Would you please call me back?

Thanks,

Jim

King Pin
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Oops, my bad - They did try to call, and I missed them. I'll try calling again tomorrow.