We received our Reflection 337RLS at the end of March. Our dealership damaged it during cleaning when an employee got a blue ink spot on a wall panel. I dropped the rig off 10 days ago with our dealership to get the panel repaired along with some other items. The dealer didn't know how to fix the panel, and didn't call GD for several days for assistance. Then, for what ever reason, they didn't order the parts to fix it.

Yesterday, I called to check on status, and they said they had all the items fixed with the exception of the panel. Since we're leaving soon for an extended road trip, we agreed to have the work done in September.

I went to pick up the rig today, and some of the other items we needed fixed hadn't even been touched. This made me quite unhappy. When I went to let the service manager know, I was told "he's with other customers right now and can't be disturbed".

We really like our new RV, and the Grand Design team is top notch. The dealership's sales and finance team were terrific to work with. But it all falls apart and leaves a sour taste in my mouth when I'm dissatisfied with service after the sale.

There are several RV dealers in Tucson and surrounding areas. I wonder if it would be possible to have my service work done there?

Comments/ideas?

Jim