Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are 2 main brands, Dometic and Carefree. There may be more but I am not aware of them. My dealer installed Carefree on my previous and my current camper. Both have worked perfectly.

Yes, you do get some pooling of rainwater but rolling the slide in dumps it. The benefits far outweigh this minor inconvenience.
    2018 Imagine 2800bh
    2018 Ram 2500
    6.4 heni

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2600 with a topper. Have it mounted as close as you can to the roof, so when it’s opened it has as much pitch as possible

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jking46 View Post
    There are 2 main brands, Dometic and Carefree. There may be more but I am not aware of them. My dealer installed Carefree on my previous and my current camper. Both have worked perfectly.

Yes, you do get some pooling of rainwater but rolling the slide in dumps it. The benefits far outweigh this minor inconvenience.
    Quote Originally Posted by joesann View Post
    2600 with a topper. Have it mounted as close as you can to the roof, so when it’s opened it has as much pitch as possible
    Mine is mounted as high up as possible short of being above the gutter on the roof. I totally agree mine is as good as it gets and defiantly better than not having it.
    Charles and Susan
    2021 Ram 3500 Laramie, 6.4 Hemi, 4x4 CCSB
    2021 337rls w/ Andersen hitch.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12