Hi , my wife and I are new owners of a 2014 Reflection 337RLS and a 2013 Ram 3500 quad cab . Non- dually with the Cummins diesel. Trailer pulls great and the Dodge is a fantastic tow vehicle...love the Exhaust Brake option !

Anyway we have only had the trailer about 3 weeks and so far love it with only some minor defects so far. bathroom door was off the track so I fixed that our first night and I have had about 10-12 screws come out of the corner trim piece on the kitchen and dining slides....Some of these screws actually broke leaving part of the screw still inside the hole.....Dealer has assured me that this is not serious and will order new screws and send them over to me .BTW we live about 4 hours from our dealer so it's a bit of hassle to take the trailer to them....unless of course things get worse. Has anyone else noticed any screws missing or breaking off the slide trims. You can only see these when the slide is extended out and I didn't notice it during our delivery walk thru ??

I want to install some Dometic Slide Toppers but have a few questions.

1. Above each slide there is drip rail with gutter spouts and these rails look like they also will work as an Awning rail , is this correct ?

2. There is very little space ( 1 1/2 inches ) between the vertical awning rail to the left of the entrance door and the frame of the dining room slide . From videos and pictures that I have viewed online it looks like 1-2 inches will not be enough clearance. Are there any special brackets or modifications that have to be done to install a slide topper in this location.

There is a Jayco Dealership very close that I can order the parts from however I wanted to ask some other owners first to make sure I get the right parts...any comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated..

Thanks
Dave P
Vancouver Island BC