User Tag List

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for joining us Saddlesore. Looking forward to meeting you at our gathering.
    John and Carol Joscelyne

Safe travels and good health
    John & Carol Joscelyne and Hexy
    Red 2014 Ford F-350 Platinum, SRW, CC, Short bed with roll-N-lock cover.
    With replacement 50 gallon TransferFlow fuel tank, Magnaflow air intake, Edge CT turner.
    Pullrite superglide fifth wheel hitch.
    2015 Grand Design 305RE Solitude, with slide out toppers, <new>Titan disc brakes and Goodyear "G" rated tires.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Excellent, Saddlesore! We look forward to meeting you and to having a good time!
    Happy campers! / Lorna & Eric and our little furball, Finnan, Canandaigua, NY
    2019 GMC Sierra Denali HD 6.6L Duramax Turbo Diesel, Allison 6 speed transmission, 5th wheel setup, Pullrite SuperGlide 20k
    2018 Reflection 303RLS Built 3/2018, Dual AC's

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddlesore View Post
    I have reservations at Turning Stone for the 13th and 14th for a back in. Booked on the 12th. Looking forward to meeting some other GD people.
    There is also a Walmart Supercenter in Oneida, about a 10-15 minute drive to TS.
    2024 Genesee St.
    Oneida, NY 13421
    315-361-1037
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A1491A4B-AD0C-4BF0-930D-2FF8EFB90240.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	991.4 KB 
ID:	20873
    N
    Bruce and Nancy
    2018 Imagine 2150rb
    2011 Silverado 1500 5.3L

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a fantastic weekend!!! Thanks to those who attended as we had fun meeting everyone as well as eating great food. We even spoke of getting together next year at a different campground in a different area. Turning Stone certainly is a good place to camp and I would recommend it to anybody who wants to travel to Central New York. Grand Design owners are great people!
    2019 GMC Sierra Denali HD 6.6L Duramax Turbo Diesel, Allison 6 speed transmission, 5th wheel setup, Pullrite SuperGlide 20k

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope we can join you next year if there's still interest. I know there's something going on a Canandaigua KOA in a couple weeks, but it's probably too late to get in there. I might stop by anyway since it's only a few miles away and say hi.

I would like to do one more Fall Foliage long weekend somewhere local this year - maybe Letchworth, Watkins Glen or somewhere in the Adirondack foothills. Looking for maybe some kind of Fall festival or something as a destination.
    2017 Imagine 2150RB
    2016 Silverado CC LTZ with 8-speed transmission

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bryancass View Post
    I hope we can join you next year if there's still interest. I know there's something going on a Canandaigua KOA in a couple weeks, but it's probably too late to get in there. I might stop by anyway since it's only a few miles away and say hi.

I would like to do one more Fall Foliage long weekend somewhere local this year - maybe Letchworth, Watkins Glen or somewhere in the Adirondack foothills. Looking for maybe some kind of Fall festival or something as a destination.
    Still waiting on a schedule for that KOA rally. As far as next year, we talked a bit about Cooperstown, but maybe we could look at places a bit west and south, maybe near the NY/PA border? A bit closer for Country Campers and Joscelyne3?
    Haven’t heard from JJ and Carol or Kay and Dave. How were your travels since July?
    N & B
    Bruce and Nancy
    2018 Imagine 2150rb
    2011 Silverado 1500 5.3L

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No schedule yet???? Wow! We had a great trip to Winchester, VA - we like to visit Civil War Battlefields and visited Cedar Creek Battlefield, Stonewall Jackson's HQ in Winchester and also George Washington's HQ in Winchester. Candy Hill Campground is a really nice place - we had a "luxury" site with a double-wide concrete pad, patio table and 6 chairs AND a gas grill for our use! We'll go back there again! We've gone to Twilight on the Erie and Red Rock Ponds (in our local area) since we came back from Virginia and are going to Lake Bluff the week after next and then Twilight for Columbus Day. After that, the Reflection will be made ready for our loooooong winter!

If we can find a campground in PA, it would be nice for JJ & Carol and Kay and Dave as well as Brian and Michelle. We stopped at the Jellystone in Milton, PA on our way to Winchester It's near Lewisburg. It was a bit crowded, but there are others in that area as well. Maybe we could ask JJ or Brian to let us know if they'd like to be in PA next year. I wouldn't mind; they were good enough to come to Turning Stone this year and it would be good to reciprocate.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi all, been off the net for a bit. We were in Indiana for a couple weeks, had work at factory, then rally, and waited out labor day weekend at fairgrounds.
    It's kind of funny you are taking about another gathering already (never too early to start planning ). Met with Brian and Michelle over the weekend, on our way home from Indiana, we talked about another gathering also. Talked about maybe Wellsboro Pa area as a possibly. We are headed to the Hershey RV show on Thursday and will do some research on campgrounds in that area.
    I think we should start a new thread for talking about our next gathering. Could call it "Plans for next Gathering " perhaps?
    Eric and Lorna, looking forward to seeing you again at the Washington DC rally.
    Brian, I did find your emails when I got home. Will get in touch with you about torklift.
    Hope everyone had a great Labor Day.
    Talk soon.
    Safe travels and good health too all
    John and Carol Joscelyne
    John & Carol Joscelyne and Hexy
    Red 2014 Ford F-350 Platinum, SRW, CC, Short bed with roll-N-lock cover.
    With replacement 50 gallon TransferFlow fuel tank, Magnaflow air intake, Edge CT turner.
    Pullrite superglide fifth wheel hitch.
    2015 Grand Design 305RE Solitude, with slide out toppers, <new>Titan disc brakes and Goodyear "G" rated tires.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joscelyne3 View Post
    Hi all, been off the net for a bit. We were in Indiana for a couple weeks, had work at factory, then rally, and waited out labor day weekend at fairgrounds.
    It's kind of funny you are taking about another gathering already (never too early to start planning ). Met with Brian and Michelle over the weekend, on our way home from Indiana, we talked about another gathering also. Talked about maybe Wellsboro Pa area as a possibly. We are headed to the Hershey RV show on Thursday and will do some research on campgrounds in that area.
    I think we should start a new thread for talking about our next gathering. Could call it "Plans for next Gathering " perhaps?
    Eric and Lorna, looking forward to seeing you again at the Washington DC rally.
    Brian, I did find your emails when I got home. Will get in touch with you about torklift.
    Hope everyone had a great Labor Day.
    Talk soon.
    Safe travels and good health too all
    John and Carol Joscelyne
    Hi, JJ!
    Sounds good to me! How about “2020 NY Gathering” for a title? If we get at least a date settled, then we can work around it for other trips/rallies/events. Good to hear about your travels, and Hi to Carol!
    N & B
    Bruce and Nancy
    2018 Imagine 2150rb
    2011 Silverado 1500 5.3L

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree, JJ and Nancy. Let's get a new thread started and maybe call it something different since we are now a NY and PA group. Do we want to stay with a July date?
    Eric

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast