Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    FB Partner
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, they will. That post in on page 1 of this topic.
    Jeret & Jenn
    2014 RAM 3500 Longhorn DRW
    2019 Momentum 399TH

For a list of rallies, we host: Las Vegas, Southern Oregon, Northern California, Central California, Southern California
    https://www.eventbrite.com/o/jeret-a...tt-11860813555

FB Partner
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good morning all,

I got word from Caveman RV, the dealer for the rally, about the deal they are going to provide for ralliers.

"I will do the same 15% discount on parts and 10% discount on labor. This offer will be extended to rally participants for the week before and after the rally. Some exclusions will apply where actual price of some items will be discounted more of less depending on some factors.
    Thanks, Chad"

So if you are looking for some goodies, let's show our support for the dealer that is showing their support to us. Give them a call at 514-476-1253 and make sure you let them know you are one of the Southern Oregon rally attendees.
    Jeret & Jenn
    2019 Momentum 399TH

For a list of rallies, we host: Las Vegas, Southern Oregon, Northern California, Central California, Southern California

FB Partner
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://1drv.ms/b/s!Ai1BSzNHLMbztUHC9HDD9R9b6sGn

Good afternoon or evening to all depending on where you are in the US,

Well, the rally is fastly approaching and I hope you are ready to roll out or for some of you, have already started on your trip to Canyonville Oregon. As I write this Jenn and I are truly humbled at the response to this rally and the overwhelming popularity that this rally has gained in just the few short years we have been having it. I wish Seven Feathers would expand their resort as we would have no problems filling it.

Above you will find the link to the rally informationals and, knock on wood, HOPEFULLY, will not change. I would suggest printing a copy of these out and bringing with you just in case. But also keep this email handy on your phone as a backup so you can get to the link for reference while wandering around. This will also be posted on the Grand Design RV Rallies Facebook group Event as well as the Grand Design RV Owners forum.

Here are a few last minute reminders:
    1. Site decoration contest – as with all our rallies, we will again have a site decoration contest with no general theme so you are free to go wild and your imagination is your only limitation.
    2. Attached flyers – There are some attached flyers from a few of the vendors attending as well as a few of the activities including the winery tour and fleamarket that need RSVP’s.
    3. The canyon where the resort is located occasionally gets unexpected gusts of wind. If you plan to leave the resort for a while, where you cannot run to get back to your RV quickly, please pull your awnings in just in case. Last year a few people at the resort were not so lucky with their awning.

We are trying a few things new this year to make the rally more enjoyable with the biggest being to allow for everyone to have more free time to socialize and enjoy the relaxation while keeping the rally’s overall time frame the same. Thursday evening, June 6th, the rally welcoming Meet-N-Greet, will be the only group dinner, after that, all group meals will be lunches rather than dinners so that once the afternoon activities are over, everyone will have the whole evenings to do as they wish.

Lastly, we have all heard the saying, “You can please most people most of the time, but you cannot please all the people all the time.” Please remember as the rally goes along, all those involved with the planning and flow of the rally are volunteers, from Jenn and I, to most and more importantly, those that have volunteered to help us, as there is no way we can do this alone, and although we love suggestions, no one likes to be given an attitude when something is not to your liking. Also remember that the Grand Design techs and customers service reps are on-site to help us and we know that some of you have frustrations, but taking it out on them does not make them happy to be at the rally when they are there to help. We all want to have fun while at the rally, so let’s all do our parts to make this a memorable rally for everyone.

See ya soon!!!!
    Jeret & Jenn
    2019 Momentum 399TH

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123