Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Grey Tanks on 312BHTS

There are 2 Grey Water tanks on our unit. On my indicator panel, both indicate nearly full. The panel labels them Grey Water Tank 1 & Grey Water Tank 2. I assume Tank 1 is the main tank and Tank 2 contains Grey water from the outdoor kitchen is this correct? Where is the Grey Water dump valve for the dump connection at the back of the unit?
    Mark
    Mark & Diana
    2019 Solitude 377MBS
    2018 Dodge Ram 3500 6.7 Cummins Turbo w/Aisin Transmission DRW
    B&W Companion Hitch

Previous Rig:
    2018 Reflection 312BHTS
    2014 Dodge Ram 3500 6.7 Cummins SRW
    Equalizer Hitch

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The outside kitchen does not go to a tank, it is a direct pipe to hookup. The two tanks serve the inside kitchen, and the bathroom/laundry. There is one valve on the connection panel inside the storage, and another next to the black tank dump handle.

Chris

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2022 Momentum 23G, previously 2017 Reflection 312BHTS

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, got it now! . Have dump station into septic system at my barn and it worked as you described. So I guess I need to get some kind of “Y” joint so I can feed the rear dump port from the outdoor kitchen in with the main sewer hose

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That’s what I did originally, but I didn’t want sewage going into the sink hose, so I just leave the sink only attached and switch over when I want to empty the tanks, as the tank valves are kept shut until time to empty.

Chris

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2022 Momentum 23G, previously 2017 Reflection 312BHTS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SMXChris View Post
    The outside kitchen does not go to a tank, it is a direct pipe to hookup. The two tanks serve the inside kitchen, and the bathroom/laundry. There is one valve on the connection panel inside the storage, and another next to the black tank dump handle.

Chris
    Late to the party... Wow, we just picked up a 312bhts yesterday, didn't realize the sink was tankless. Not noted in the literature! We leave a little fresh in the tanks for travel and use that sink for road side hand washing and lunch prep. Plus dry camping! Have you heard of anyone putting in a small auxillary tank? We are wondering how we would vent it.