User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jensen radio

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Jensen is a piece of s**t. The bluetooth functionality barely works (seems I have to go through a reconnect just about every time). Only plays DVDs (come on - it's 2019 - it should at least play BluRays). Just about the worst laid-out remote control I have even come across.

I just need to find something suitable to fill the hole that will work with the three speaker-zones (kitchen, garage and outside).

I shall probably get some sort of small BluRay player for the kitchen TV and hide it behind the TV (I already have an AppleTV secured on the wall behind the TV).

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Jensen system in my 2970RL works just fine. I went to walmart and purchased a cheap Blu-Ray and connected thru HDMI and added a Amazon Fire-Stik thru USB. I run satellite thru HDMI. I Blue Toothe my Galaxy Tab into it for music. I do admit the sound could be a little better but over all for a camper it is a pretty good set-up. I'm sure there are better out there if you want to spend the money.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2019 310GK-R, with Jensen JWM72A(pos, in my opinion). Backlight on LED panel not working. The dim button changes the brightness of the buttons, but not the LCD screen. Screen is dark. Anyone else experience this, and is there a fix?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12