Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jensen radio

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jensen radio

2019 imagine 2400bh, no manual came for using the radio. How do I play a movie dvd

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Go to the Jensen website and you should be able to download that models manual. I put together a binder with alphabet tabs and those clear oversized plastic sheet protectors with 3 ring binder holes, that's where I keep all the manuals, product and warranty info for all the different appliances and gadgets that are in the trailer. There are also PDFs on the web you can download with trouble shooting and wiring or plumbing information that are great for reference and I put them in the binder as well, we stay in a lot of places that don't have cell reception. I have to reference how to use the features on the TV or radio all the time so having a reference binder handy works well for me. Good Luck!
    Steve & Cindy
    2018 Imagine 2250RK
    2019 GMC Sierra 3500 Duramax Denali

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks coop59. I’ll surely do that with my manuals. This Jensen system is terrible, I will definitely swap it out as soon as possible 😉

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes the Jensen unit is of poor quality. During our PDI it wouldn't work so they sent me a replacement that works but is far from intuitive.
    Goaltender
    2017 GMC Sierra Denali Crewcab 3500HD shortbox
    2019 Grand Design Solitude 310GK

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Goaltender, it won’t play a dVD, called Jensen and they said I could send it to them at my cost. I think I will just buy something better and install it myself.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Perkins View Post
    Thanks Goaltender, it won’t play a dVD, called Jensen and they said I could send it to them at my cost. I think I will just buy something better and install it myself.
    I just did a quick search; couldn't find much that looked better and couldn't find anything that had a Blu-ray player in it.

Please post an update when you've done all the homework for us! Good luck.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just purchased a new 2970. Found they had never installed a video cable form the Jensen to the TV. Now will play a DVD.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did other people get a remote with their Jensen stereo/DVD player? We bought a new 2800BH and can't find a remote (or manual) anywhere.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ivormac View Post
    Did other people get a remote with their Jensen stereo/DVD player? We bought a new 2800BH and can't find a remote (or manual) anywhere.
    Yes, but you're not missing much if yours has gone AWOL. It was pretty much unusable with many tiny buttons nearly impossible to read.
    Mark - 2018 Solitude 310GK - 2017 F-350 diesel SRW short box - Pullrite Superglide hitch

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by boyscout View Post
    Yes, but you're not missing much if yours has gone AWOL. It was pretty much unusable with many tiny buttons nearly impossible to read.
    Thanks for the reply. I'll try emailing GD to see if I can get a remote.
    2016 F150 5.0 XLT SCREW
    2020 Imagine 2800BH
    Blue Ox Sway Pro 1500

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast