We just spent a week at this park.

The good; 1) There is lots to do there, trails to hike, boating, waterfalls and peace and quiet. The best site are in the "A" Campground, they are placed far enough apart that you don't hear your neighbors. 2) There is a lodge the with a better than average Resturaunt.

The Bad; 1) There is almost no parking at the Registration Office, the parking is too small for a large 5th. What there was, was blocked by the Park's vehicles. If you pass the Registration Office you will have to go better 10 miles to find an obvious turn around. When I pointed out to the crew at the Office , that their cars was blocking the parking, they looked at me like I was stupid.
2) Many of the sites (as well as many of the roads) had tree limbs that hung down far enough to block or scrape along you rig. My site was a pull thru but one end was blocked. 90 percent of the sites in "A" Campground were designed as pull thrus, but for small rigs.
3) The afore mentioned staff was uncaring and obviously waiting for closing time. I mentioned her to the camp hosts and they knew of her from other campers.
4) This Park is assisted by the local Good Sam Club and in fact the "A" Campground is sponsored by the Arkansas Good Sam Mallards, byt the PArk doe not offer Good Sam Discounts.