User Tag List

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cate&Rob View Post
    Hi I probably have more hours into this trailer than Grand Design does .

Rob
    I am quite certain that you do! I think a lot of us do!

Thanks,
    George
    George and Connie
    Commerce City, CO
    Webpilot
    Solitude 380FL
    2014 Ram 3500 Dually
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just WOW. This is how it should come from the factory. I wonder how much this type of build quality would cost to incorporate during the building process. GD, you need to consider a "ROB" option.
    As a retired electrician and amateur car builder, I cringed when I dropped the coroplast and saw the disarray that exists there. I tidied things up considerably but not nearly to this extent.
    Rob, you should patent those bomb bay doors. I love that idea and hope to incorporate it into my 315.

Not sure if I can handle the physical challenge but Lord, I feel a project comin' on.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rob,

Nice work. As luck would have it (mine) I am in the same section attempting to solve for a loud water pump and looking at the same/similar before pictures, your write up is timely. The issue I have is that the pex line from the infamous plastic T on the Kantleak is to long touching the shower P Trap which vibrates when the water pump is on. I suspect if left alone the plastic Kantleak T will leak from movement. We just started dry camping after 3 years of use hence the water pump concern now. I will need to make a interim fix and return in the fall after the summer stretch of 100 degree temps here in the Sacramento Ca area is over. The use of the rubber high pressure water supply lines at the water pump is a good idea and will solve the immediate issue of the pex line knocking on the P-trap.

Thanks

Chuck
    The mountains are calling and I must go" John Muir

Chuck
    2015 Reflection 303 RLS
    2005 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD Duramax
    Elk Grove, Ca

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f3...psotab2qdx.jpg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I went back out to take another look and the plastic Kantleak T is leaking. I will start with the brass T replacement and go from there. I am printing your kantleak T replacement instructions as I type!. Thank you for providing the materials.

Chuck
    2015 Reflection 303 RLS
    Elk Grove, Ca

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rob - I am new to this forum and Grand Design. Your efforts to design, install and most importantly SHARE your work are phenomenal. Head and shoulders above anything I've seen on the Titanium, KZ and Forrest River forums that I've belonged to in the past. Thank you for all you do to make this a great forum and to help all the members. The only downside is now I've got to get off my ********** and go to work on my new-to-me 2017 Reflection 313RLTS.
    2017 Grand Design Reflection 313RLTS, purchased April 2018. 2014 Ram 1500 Ecodiesel (I need a bigger truck!). Oswego NY in the summer, Ft. Myers Beach, Fl in the winter. GD is my summer home. Previously owned: 2015 Rockwood 2604WS; 2012 KZ Stoneridge 43' toy hauler; 2005 Titanium 39' toy hauler.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CManley View Post
    Well, I went back out to take another look and the plastic Kantleak T is leaking. I will start with the brass T replacement and go from there. I am printing your kantleak T replacement instructions as I type!. Thank you for providing the materials.
    Hi Chuck - I don’t think you will have any problem solving this. https://www.mygrandrv.com/fo...ly-Leak-Repair

Rob
    Cate & Rob
    2015 Reflection 303RLS

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome write up! Thank you for sharing this with us, and for the plumbing parts and tools information.

Dave
    2016 Reflection 27RL
    2015 Silverado 2500HD 6L
    B&W Patriot 18k slider
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cate&Rob View Post
    Hi Chuck - I don’t think you will have any problem solving this. https://www.mygrandrv.com/fo...ly-Leak-Repair

Rob
    All done, thank you!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chuck
    2015 Reflection 303 RLS
    Elk Grove, Ca

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Couldn't tell by the pictures, but how do you keep the bombay doors secured ? Also what is the accumulator tank used for ? That is an absolutely unbelievable project you completed. Maybe on your way south this fall, you might be persuaded to stop in SC and preform your magic on my 27RL.
    2022 Imagine XLS 22MLE
    Sold: 2015 27RL
    2016 Ram 3500 Crewcab Cummins SRW

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rob,,,,, fabulous job!!!! Now that you freed up all that space, don't you think a small refer unit and beer on tap? Hmmmmm?
    2017 Solitude 384GK
    2012 F350 Lariat
    Pullrite Superglide 18K

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast